homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » just another day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just another day
bull3t
Assimilated
Member # 852

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 13:16      Profile for bull3t     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND THERES A SMILE ON MY FACE... FOR EVERYONE...

</oingoboingoreference>

so hows everyone been? hopefully better than me. well, i'm still breathing and i have a job, so what can i say? its hard working full time and being homeless. i've been living in my damn truck. its cold, its cramped, and alot of the time, it won't start in the morning. and trying to eat? haha, its a blast! only open-and-eat for me! i was living in my old truck for the latter part of 2003, but i was in southern california. lately, its been like 20-30 at night. its f**kin cold! anyway, i'm done with my rant. miss you guys. take care. -jeremy 'bull3t' payne.

PS: call me sometime! 801-725-0255 [Big Grin]

--------------------
GC's Mosthated.
"I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it."
-William S Burroughs

Posts: 435 | From: Ogden, UT | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 13:25      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried manifold cooking? Looks better than 'open and eat' [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 13:45      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Have you tried manifold cooking? Looks better than 'open and eat' [Wink]

Mmmmmmmmm. Nummers! Where did I put that Road Kill Cafe Cookbook?
[Razz]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 14:34      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs Druid and I lived in a Honda stationwagon for much of the (Northern) summer of '93, driving around the eastern USA and Canada. Not too bad when the weather's nice, but we did stop in to motels and the like every few days to get the cricks out of our necks.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 14:56      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cricks out of your necks? Is that what the kids are calling it these days [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 15:53      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heheh, one of my ex-boyfriends drove construction trucks for work, and I would pack his lunch every day. Quite frequently I would double-wrap chicken, beef strips, or somesuch non-leakable food and he would put it on the engine of his Peterbilt about two hours before lunch. A lot of the other guys he worked with would heat soup, baked beans or cans of pasta the same way (just punch a hole in the top first).
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture