homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Arse Pic specially for Capt Vic (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Arse Pic specially for Capt Vic
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 14:52      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Capt

My heady ascension to super fan has made me come over all glowing and generous...

Here, for you, and anyone else who cares to look (by special grace of SO Jackie) is an Arse Pic for YOU....

-

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted January 10, 2005 14:55      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah,

Bleeding tripod link don't work so you'll have to go look at

Jackie's Arse Pic

Sorry about that, still no-one who don't want to see need look now I guess....

[Wink]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted January 10, 2005 15:11      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrgggghhh

Bloody Lycos Tripod.... Years ago when I first went online at a piddling 28.8 I discovered Tripod.Com, who had a really easy to use and set up free website hosting thing going on...

Now many years later they still host free sites, and give you 10 times the storage they used to, but it is all bleeding buttons and "helpfully" automated cause now it belongs to Lycos

Takes four times longer to work and hides what you really want (like ftp details) Oh and links to stored pics don't work (gnashing teeth and lots of expletives....)

If you are still here try this link

Arse Pic for Capt Vic

I've checked and this does work... don't get too excited now!!!!

--------------------

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 15:19      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm, that's an unclothed rear end. Not safe for work, good idea to mark it as such, Serenak.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 14 posted January 10, 2005 15:20      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!! [thumbsup]

BTW.....I use Photobucket for all my arse pic hosting needs.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 15:30      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here is another one. I don't think Vic will be as impressed with this one, though [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted January 10, 2005 15:47      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry CSK,

What did you expect to find on an Arse Pic link for Capt Vic?

Vic, glad you approve... and thanks for the PhotoBucket link, tripod was good years ago now it is so "newbie friendly" it is w**k*d up...

Jackie says glad you like it... tell her when it's your birthday and she'll post one for you then... [Wink]

--------------------

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 15:51      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
Sorry CSK,

What did you expect to find on an Arse Pic link for Capt Vic?

Well, any previous pics on here have been clothed and thus SFW. I just presumed this would be the same.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 15:54      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bliimey! The first 2 borken links to build the tension and then -- Wham. Full rear nudity!
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted January 10, 2005 16:22      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry CSK,

Will remember to mark them NSFW in future,

Never seen any posted before so didn't know the form...

--------------------

magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 16:32      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arse pic? Of whom? And should I click on it, or is this reminiscent of Goatse? And for how many sentences can I keep this question mark thing going?
Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 16:33      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, fortunately I was working from home. But just wanted to save anyone else with the same thought process as me the trouble. Don't worry, no harm done.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 16:39      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it be to much to ask, for authenticity purposes, that you write my name across her cheeks? [Big Grin]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 16:46      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Would it be to much to ask, for authenticity purposes, that you write my name across her cheeks? [Big Grin]

You realise it's fairly easy to Photoshop that, don't you?

/read a lot of digital photography magazines

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 16:51      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magefile,

'tis the unclothed nether regions of my SO Jackie... No goats (or sheep) involved... [Wink]

Vic, do you mean on this one or for your birthday... She says if the latter what colour lipstick would you like her to use?

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 16:55      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Course, you wont see her cheeks! Do you want to have it written on her buttocks instead...?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 17:30      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, now that we're going on about posting arse pics, I'm tempted to hijack a friend's digital camera and take pictures of both ends of my brother's guinea pig. Worthless prize to whoever figures out which end is the arse and which is the head. IRL we figure it out by touch - the end that nips is the head.

The big problem will be getting the damn critter to hold still long enough to get a shot of her. But I suppose I'd be psychotic too if I had hair so shaggy no one could tell my head from my ass.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 17:38      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
Magefile,

'tis the unclothed nether regions of my SO Jackie... No goats (or sheep) involved... [Wink]

Vic, do you mean on this one or for your birthday... She says if the latter what colour lipstick would you like her to use?

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

A nice, bright red will do just fine.

/me wonders if I could use the pic as my av? [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 17:45      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoops, post was deleted because I forgot to actually read the stuff I was quoting. [Roll Eyes] [crazy]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Aves Corax
Mini Geek
Member # 2533

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 17:50      Profile for Aves Corax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
whoops, post was deleted because I forgot to actually read the stuff I was quoting. [Roll Eyes] [crazy]

Good timing, too. You edited between when I loaded the thread and when I hit the reply with quote button.

--------------------
"Be ye not lost among precepts of order."
The Principia Discordia

Posts: 65 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 20:37      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it seems nsfw, i'd rather just click it at home

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 20:52      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
IRL we figure it out by touch - the end that nips is the head.The big problem will be getting the damn critter to hold still long enough to get a shot of her. But I suppose I'd be psychotic too if I had hair so shaggy no one could tell my head from my ass.

Don't mean to be impertinent (yeah, right), but if the above is so, are you sure its a 'her'?

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2005 21:10      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. We somehow managed to flip her over and get her to hold still long enough for a look. Her belly hair is short so we could see that there weren't any boy parts.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
jordanv
Assimilated
Member # 3189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 11, 2005 02:40      Profile for jordanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admit, the mentioning of arse and pic in the same topic was enough to lure me to click on it;

quote:
Here, for you, and anyone else who cares to look (by special grace of SO Jackie) is an Arse Pic for YOU....
right..so i clicked the link (or three) to see the image and gazed in awe..as is my usual habit i then scrolled to the last post;

quote:
Yeah. We somehow managed to flip her over and get her to hold still long enough for a look. Her belly hair is short so we could see that there weren't any boy parts.
This is the hardest I have laughed in a fair while
Posts: 364 | From: a house (in Sydney) | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 11, 2005 04:59      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No my SO but on a related note I bring you West Ham Lass, bless her every time the soccer team she supports wins she gets her norks out and then some.

*not suitable for work*

West Ham Lass

Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture