homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Fsck!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fsck!
klynn
Mini Geek
Member # 3019

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted January 07, 2005 15:27      Profile for klynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bank account got hijacked! Someone was having lots of fun spending my money...

Had to sign papers, close account and open a new one! Fsck!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done...Thanks for listening.

--------------------
Caution: Comments may or may not reflect the actual opinions of the author.

Posts: 62 | From: USA - Saint Albans | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted January 07, 2005 15:28      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough news....Hey, does your bank cover you for that and give you your money back?

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
klynn
Mini Geek
Member # 3019

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 07, 2005 15:38      Profile for klynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...thank goodness. Otherwise, rent would not be paid. Then again, neither would electric, gas, or food.

The bank was great, but I'd really like to get a hold of the a$$hole who did this. I'm thinking a darkened room, ropes, and a large lampshade to shove up his/her butt. [devil wand] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted January 07, 2005 15:41      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know.....there are some guys who will actually pay for that sort of treatment.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
klynn
Mini Geek
Member # 3019

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted January 07, 2005 15:42      Profile for klynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm....

A new way to make a little extra cash? Sounds interesting!

--------------------

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 07, 2005 15:43      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but Zorro hasn't been around for a while, so how will she find them? [Wink]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted January 07, 2005 17:19      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
Yeah, but Zorro hasn't been around for a while, so how will she find them? [Wink]

I'm sure I can put the word out and see if there are any takers [Wink]

--------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.~~Winston Smith

Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2005 16:48      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except for the lampshade in the but the rest sounds great. Where do I sign up?

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted January 09, 2005 12:46      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could always try bondage.com, but I would suggest going to your local smut shop and picking up a dominatrix directory/want ad.
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture