homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » If you want your guy to put the toilet seat down, consider these. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: If you want your guy to put the toilet seat down, consider these.
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted November 10, 2004 09:13      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://hotseatsart.com/products.php

-

Hmm, maybe I can get a Nitrozac drawing on mine. [evil]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 09:31      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can put JOT designs on them and sell them in the geek culture store

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted November 10, 2004 14:37      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha!! That wouldn't work for my boyfriend. She'd have to be nekkid [Razz]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 14:42      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your boyfriend is a 'she'?

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 14:54      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And does she have an attractive butt? If so, please post pics [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 15:07      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't this cause some guys to always leave the seat down and make things even worse? [Eek!]
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 15:16      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bibo:
Wouldn't this cause some guys to always leave the seat down and make things even worse? [Eek!]

Or use it for bukkake practice?

/if you don't know what it is, you don't want to. Trust me on this.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 15:36      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHA. csk, I don't know what has gotten into you recently but you have come up with some quality posts (at least in my mind) and the last couple have left me laughing me arse off. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 19:01      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:

/me checks it out at www.dictionary.com

Oh.

Should have trusted csk.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 19:09      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Your boyfriend is a 'she'?

quote:
That wouldn't work for my boyfriend. She'd have to be nekkid
[pedantic grammar fool]If you read that as it is intended, it's reasonably clear. "She" /obviously/ refers to the girl printed on the seat. Obviously. [Big Grin] [/pedantic grammar fool]

Now, realistically, you're probably aware of this, and just taking the piss [Wink] . Regardless, this guy is a real loser if any of the above is true, as he should be paying a lot more attention to MTB Babe [Razz] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 19:16      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
Regardless, this guy is a real loser if any of the above is true, as he should be paying a lot more attention to MTB Babe [Razz] .

Indeed. No ifs or buts about it.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 19:23      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
[QUOTE]Regardless, this guy is a real loser if any of the above is true, as he should be paying a lot more attention to MTB Babe [Razz] .

Indeed. No ifs or buts about it.
A presumed-dead running joke rears it's head again [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 19:44      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we don't all find it easy to put the past behind us.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 21:11      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Interstingly enough, the Beatles did a song about bukkake:

Come together
right now
over me

[Wink]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2004 22:43      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Yoko wrote the lyrics and the boys played their *ahem* instruments

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 03:38      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think men should start complaining about women who don't leave the toilet seat up! I mean - it works both ways, doughnut? [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 04:12      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all a matter of perspective, here at our house we have two Siberians that are both fond of drinking out of the toilet, if the seat is left down then it gets wet with Doggie Drool. When the lid is also down they (the dogs) will nose only the lid up, again leaving Doggie Drool on the seat, so at this house the yell is "WHO LEFT THE SEAT DOWN?"

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 04:15      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all a matter of perspective, here at our house we have two Siberians that are both fond of drinking out of the toilet, if the seat is left down then it gets wet with Doggie Drool. When the lid is also down they (the dogs) will nose only the lid up, again leaving Doggie Drool on the seat, so at this house the yell is "WHO LEFT THE SEAT DOWN?"

Sorry about the Double post SNAGGY please delete.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 11, 2004 07:11      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
I think men should start complaining about women who don't leave the toilet seat up! I mean - it works both ways, doughnut? [Wink]

I'm going to ASSume that you've never fallen in before
[Wink]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 07:45      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I have. [Wink]

-

--------------------

Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 08:18      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spungo: Is that from "Trainspotting"? [Confused]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 08:26      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Widow:
Spungo: Is that from "Trainspotting"? [Confused]

"...some people hate the English, I don't - they're just wankers, we on the otherhand
are colonized by wankers..."
[Smile]

--------------------

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 09:37      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These jokes are getting peethetic. You're aiming for some good tongue-in-cheek humour, but you're all just looking like a bunch of asses.

[Wink]

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mike M
Maximum Newbie
Member # 3100

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 20:25      Profile for Mike M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last summer at one of our DDD & D sessions, one of the ladies had a bit too much to drink and failed to observe that the seat had been left up by one of the guys. You can imagine what happened next... [evil]

She was sober enough to be really embarrassed by the experience, which led to our group having to put up with her in this state for about 90 minutes.

Now, I wasn't the one responsible for the seat, but just as well could have been. I've not left the seat up since. [Razz]

Knowing the other guy, if the seat had the picture on it, the seat would have been put down. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Mike

"Everyone dies frustrated and sad, and that is beautiful." - Don't Let's Start - They Might Be Giants

Posts: 17 | From: Rochester, MN | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2004 09:00      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be sure to ALWAYS close the seat on this one....
Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture