homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » gmail invites (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: gmail invites
John-Paul
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 02:32      Profile for John-Paul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love an invite if still available. Thank You
Alephcat
Alpha Geek
Member # 2617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 03:00      Profile for Alephcat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
send me a PM with your name and E-mail address

--------------------
"You have the right to search in silence. If you give up the right to search in silence, anything you say can and will be modded down in a court of public opinion."

Posts: 300 | From: Chester | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 03:04      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is it that so many people can't follow simple instructions? I've still got four invites left, but people keep posting replies here rather than PMing or emailing me. OK, last time I'll rant on this, I promise [Big Grin]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 04:24      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like a gmail account, if anyone has any invitations left [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted September 03, 2004 05:58      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I only get ONE invite, and everyone that I know who's gotten an account in the last like.. 2 weeks got at least 6?!

Damn it. [Razz]

*edit: It's as though they read my post. I now have 6 invites. pm me your name and email addy if you want 'em.. alternatively, you can e-mail me your request at drunkennewfiemidget {at] gmail dawt com.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 15:02      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have four invites left, so PM me with the pertinent info. (Or just post your name and current e-mail address on the board if you're so brave.)
Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 15:19      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 12 invites.

Just sign up as a GC member and make one post saying how bad you want an account. Then neglect to either pm me or post your email addy.

I'll be sure to send you an invite. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
dunjamon
Mini Geek
Member # 2701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 15:36      Profile for dunjamon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 2 to give away. Just PM me here on Geekculture with an address and I'll send you an invite.

--------------------
Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973 but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever.

Posts: 77 | From: Manchester England | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 15:38      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that with so many invitations available this probably won't make a difference, but I've got five more to give away if anyone wants one.

Oh yeah, and be sure to put your name and e-mail address in whatever format you choose to request one.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 15:45      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You haven't been around much Peebs [Confused]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 16:03      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been lurking around. Most of the time what I want to say has already been said by someone else. No sense in repeating it. I'll try to be a little more vocal since you miss me. [Wink]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 16:07      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hearts]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted September 04, 2004 16:16      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of us here write ill considered drivel. You do not. Maybe you have given us one of the reasons why. Anyway I always look forward to, and read your posts with interest.

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2004 16:31      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww, thanks Calli......Oh, were you talking about Peebs? [blush]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2004 17:11      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[blush] Wow. I think between the two of you, those are probably the best compliments I have ever received here. Thank you. [Happytears]

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2004 19:53      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*puts his hand up as one of the culprits for ill-considered drivel*

It seems gmail REALLY likes me now. Every time I give out an invite, I get it back!

I had 6. I gave out one, next day, I had 6 again. I've since given out two, and I now have 5 again!

I think everyone who wants one has a gmail account now.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2004 10:31      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave out 6 invites all at once yesterday, and this morning I had 6 more.
Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture