homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Any miniature gamers in the SF Bay Area?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any miniature gamers in the SF Bay Area?
CyberGoddess
Highlie
Member # 147

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 28, 2004 10:50      Profile for CyberGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is having his first demos of his new miniature game, ∆therverse this weekend at KublaCon in Burlingame. The game's almost ready for shipping and we'll have on hand some pocket CD-Rs containing some art and the demo rules (I made the CDs myself! [Smile] ) We'll also have some demo games going on. I'll be on hand providing manual labor and moral support for Jason.

So, if you LIKE that sort of thing, feel free to stop by and say hello [Smile]

--------------------
CyberGoddess
La Goddess of Go-Go :)
http://www.kageneko.net
After Y2K Fan Club Member #15

"Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done."

Posts: 621 | From: Larkspur, CA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
smallerdemon
Geek
Member # 635

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 03, 2004 15:49      Profile for smallerdemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried Gamescape on Divisadero street? I see guys in there with miniatures all the time.

You might also take a look at this list of Bay Area gamers:
http://www.rahul.net/pierre/SRP/SRP_local_groups.html

There's also some huge gaming store over by the college in Berkeley on the northern end of Shattuck that has a huge gaming area for RPG and miniature. I can't recall the name of it now.

Posts: 214 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
CyberGoddess
Highlie
Member # 147

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2004 19:19      Profile for CyberGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're not looking for stores. We were inviting people who might be on the forums to come see us at a convention [Smile] We're quite familiar with most of the stores around here. We shop at the Gamescape in San Rafael (we're in Marin County).
Posts: 621 | From: Larkspur, CA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture