homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » The dullest blog in the world.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The dullest blog in the world.
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted May 20, 2004 14:49      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wibsite.com/wiblog/dull/

Some selections...

Looking at a wall

I was standing quite near to a wall. I turned my attention towards it for a few moments. Having done this for several seconds I turned away from it and carried on doing something else.

Drumming my fingers on the arm of the chair

I was sitting down on one of the chairs in my house. My hand was resting on the arm of the chair. I started to drum my fingers on the arm, thereby making a barely audible sound.

Turning off a light

A light in one of the rooms of my house was on. I decided that I didn't need the light on any longer. I pressed the light switch thereby turning off the light.

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 21, 2004 13:24      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^This is precisely why I don't blog.^^^

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2004 14:51      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Should really start blogging, wether it is personal or public, it helps to get things off your chest^^^
Rednivek

Member # 1148

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2004 15:15      Profile for Rednivek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read the post and the two responses and then added my own response. After typing in my response, I pressed the "Add Reply" button, without opting for clever emoticon and/or smilies usage.

--------------------
Rednivek - Detroit, Michigan, USA

Posts: 714 | From: Detroit/Windsor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 21, 2004 16:27      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rreally amazing thing is that
quote:
I was sitting down on one of the chairs in my house. My hand was resting on the arm of the chair. I started to drum my fingers on the arm, thereby making a barely audible sound.
elecited 117 responses. [crazy] [Confused]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
knightwhosaysNI
Geek
Member # 2079

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 22, 2004 12:29      Profile for knightwhosaysNI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine's more boring!
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=KGB_KnyghtwhosaysNI

top that!

--------------------
Eating Tv dinners sitting by the pool
arent' you glad we finished school?

Posts: 176 | From: forest with trees | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
MacGenius
Alpha Geek
Member # 1333

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 24, 2004 10:14      Profile for MacGenius   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like how the comments thing grabs people's IPs and broadcasts them [shake head]
Posts: 264 | From: Mars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture