homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Wedding photos!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wedding photos!
CyberGoddess
Highlie
Member # 147

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 16, 2004 07:26      Profile for CyberGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd share these [Smile]

http://www.naptphoto.com/pvp/kagemagcwedding/index.html

These are just the ones taken with the digital. We have 7 rolls of black and white and 2 color that we'll get developed when we get back from Monterey.

A friend of ours who is a photography student took all our photos and I think he did a fantastic job.

--------------------
CyberGoddess
La Goddess of Go-Go :)
http://www.kageneko.net
After Y2K Fan Club Member #15

"Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done."

Posts: 621 | From: Larkspur, CA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2004 10:15      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mah-valous!! [thumbsup]
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Katie
Geek
Member # 2502

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted May 16, 2004 11:22      Profile for Katie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaawwww all of it seems so perfect from the lace of the dress,the cake,...I want to get married
[Frown]
Anyways best of luck to you and yours [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am not the type of person to do shamless plugging,how dare you
http://freewebs.com/lordofmuffins

Posts: 183 | From: Florida land of the retired | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 16, 2004 12:01      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Happytears]

I wish you and your husband all the best [Smile]

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 16, 2004 13:42      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm cake!!!!
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 16, 2004 14:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, no pictures of your ass????

Oh, sorry, wrong running-joke.

Congratulations and best wishes for the future.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
zorgon
Assimilated
Member # 546

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted May 17, 2004 08:48      Profile for zorgon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, CG! Did Snaggy say Magnificent Valour yet? [Wink]

/oldskool

Posts: 385 | From: Beautiful Uptown Goleta | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 17, 2004 20:14      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations and magnificent valour! [Big Grin] [thumbsup]

Oh, and TFD, did you deliberately start with that line at the top of your post so people looking through at the post summaries would think that MTB Babe was getting married? Hope you haven't caused the untimely demise of several geek guys still hopin g for the elusive butt photo(s) [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
nekomatic
SuperFan!
Member # 376

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted May 18, 2004 05:25      Profile for nekomatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations and much happiness [Smile]
Posts: 822 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Al
Mini Geek
Member # 2706

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 20, 2004 19:53      Profile for Al     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:-D everyone looks beautiful! congratulations and the ceremony was gorgeous, as are the pictures

--------------------
-al

Posts: 50 | From: TN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
CyberGoddess
Highlie
Member # 147

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 20, 2004 22:43      Profile for CyberGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, no. No "magnificent valour" from Snaggy [Smile]

And thanks, everyone. I finally got to use my new last name today (unfortunately, it was while on the phone with ViewSonic tech support for a monitor I'd just bought).

Also, I have Honeymoon Photos now!

We got back from Monterey today (after some drama with Fry's Electronics and a purchase they screwed up which caused us to have to drive back to Palo Alto immediately after getting home), so I decided to upload the myriad of photos I took. Since there are so many, I didn't bother renaming or anything. I just made a simple gallery in Photoshop. If anyone wants full-sized images, just ask.

http://www.kageneko.net/images/honeymoon

DSCN2277.jpg through DSCN2302.jpg were taken at Año Nuevo State Park on the way down on Sunday. I got some lizards and some photos of the elephant seals.

DSCN2303.jpg through DSCN2310.jpg are views from our room in Monterey.

DSCN2311.jpg through DSCN2330.jpg were from our drive down through Big Sur on Monday. You'll see more elephant seals (unlike Año Nuevo, these were right off the highway!), a couple of shots of the shore, and a photo of Laguna Seca raceway's sign (that one's actually Jason's fault... he made me take it ).

DSCN2331.jpg and DSCN2332.jpg are of our room.

DSCN2333.jpg through DSCN2344.jpg are of the sea otters at Monterey Bay Aquarium. We went to the Aquarium on Tuesday and were there when it opened.

DSCN2345.jpg through DSCN2389.jpg were other photos taken at the aquarium and include some jellies and a crow that was yelling at the tide because it dared to come in as he was trying to eat.

DSCN2390.jpg is the sign at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. We decided to eat there since it was a short walk from the aquarium and while a little cheesy, it was kinda cute.

DSCN2392.jpg is the view of our hotel from the aquarium.

DSCN2393.jpg and DSCN2400.jpg were the last two taken at the aquarium after lunch. PENGUIN!

Wednesday, we went to Carmel. I only got a couple of pictures and they are of a 100-year-old Methodist church there which is quite pretty (and I figured my family, being Methodist, might like to see it). Those are DSCN2403.jpg through DSCN2407.jpg.

Then, we paid a visit to the tide pools in Pacific Grove and were accosted by a squirrel (DSCN2408.jpg through DSCN2410.jpg). The place was crawling with hermit crabs, like this one (DSCN2411.jpg).

So, there you go. Our honeymoon in pictures. [Smile]

--------------------
CyberGoddess

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2004 22:46      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wot? No arse pics (if you don't count otter arse) [Big Grin]

Now go make some babies you two.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 20, 2004 22:49      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Looks like you had a great time!

/me still wonders how you fit in time for the "honeymoon" part of the honeymoon, given all that trekking around [Big Grin]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CyberGoddess
Highlie
Member # 147

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 22, 2004 10:59      Profile for CyberGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't plan on having kids. We realize we're far too selfish to have them.

And I have some more wedding photos now:
http://www.kageneko.net/pictures

We're still waiting on the black and white photos to come back since they had to be sent off for processing, so these are only the color photos.

--------------------
CyberGoddess

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture