homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Interesting Visitor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting Visitor
Mister Boo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1419

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 16, 2004 18:18      Profile for Mister Boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a visitor when we returned home from taking Babyboo for a walk yesterday evening. Not what you expect to see on your roof in the middle of a 400 unit condo complex.
 -

I wonder if she'll decide to roost there???

Peace and Love,
Bill

--------------------
Geekculture's Original Boo

Posts: 314 | From: Naugatuck, CT | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2004 20:06      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool!

break out the Wild Turkey! [Big Grin]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2004 20:22      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which reminds me, how was that Turkey and Gravy soda?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted April 16, 2004 20:41      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets just say almost all my bottles are left unopened.

[Razz]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 17, 2004 18:34      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh! Cool -- maybe she'll stick around through Halloween. Turkeys look amazingly like vultures when perched on fences at night. [Big Grin]

Before you ask, I was in 4-H, and raised turkeys. They habitually got out of their coop and perched on our pasture fence. That's how I know. [Razz]

They would also occasionally fall off on the wrong side of the fence, and were too stupid to figure out how to get back up. Me, my mom, or my dad had to grab the wayward bird and throw it back over the fence...only to have it happen again the next morning.

Turkeys are great fun. And yummy, too.

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture