homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » The worst thing to say to a parent is... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: The worst thing to say to a parent is...
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 16, 2004 07:29      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Mom, I'm going to England to stay with people i've never met before. [Roll Eyes]

Huh? What, did you join a cult, or something? [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
illuminatus
Geek
Member # 2187

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 16, 2004 09:00      Profile for illuminatus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my mom she should've had an abortion. Is that wrong?

--------------------
-illumina+us
http://illuminatus.oczombies.net/
I suck at life IRL

Posts: 124 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
SupportGoddess

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 822

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2004 20:27      Profile for SupportGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by illuminatus:
I told my mom she should've had an abortion. Is that wrong?

It would have been more wrong if your mother had told you she should have had an abortion.

On a related topic, my mother once told me that if I ever get pregnant, I should have one.

Posts: 1148 | From: The Digital Temple | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dr Cyclops
Assimilated
Member # 986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 16, 2004 21:03      Profile for Dr Cyclops   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dad, I punched a Republican party representitive outside the store. We should be going."

--------------------
When the W'rkncacnter came, Pthia was killed, and Yrro in anger, flung the W'rkncacnter into the sun. The sun burned them, but they swam on its surface.

Posts: 499 | From: Upon the slab, Unbroken. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 16, 2004 21:18      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Cyclops:
"Dad, I punched a Republican party representitive outside the store. We should be going."

What's wrong with that ? [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10670 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 16, 2004 23:29      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the unknown cult-classic Spun:
Cook: One day I woke up and I saw my mom drowning these puppies in the bath tub that the dog had. And I told her, "Mom, what are you doing?" and she said, "I'm just getting rid of what I can't take care of," and then she looked at me and said, "I wish I could do the same to you."
And maybe she was right.

--Spun out on salt, C.P.

Posts: 487 | From: The rainbow room, USA (Baldwin Park) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dr Cyclops
Assimilated
Member # 986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 18, 2004 18:38      Profile for Dr Cyclops   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What's wrong with that ?
The revolution is'nt supposed to start until after the dollar drops out in a couple of months. Got the Toyota all technical'ed out.

--------------------
When the W'rkncacnter came, Pthia was killed, and Yrro in anger, flung the W'rkncacnter into the sun. The sun burned them, but they swam on its surface.

Posts: 499 | From: Upon the slab, Unbroken. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture