homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Your Geeky Comments! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Your Geeky Comments!
defiant
Geek
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 12:41      Profile for defiant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ tries something on her ^^^
Posts: 190 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 13:14      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^is hoping for the sake of the fungus that he is wrong^^^

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 14:33      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ is not living up to her 'Thailand' reputation ^^^

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 14:48      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Is gonna get iced if he doesn't cool it^^^

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 14:52      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^knows her ice dragon quite well, and is rather adored by him^^^

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dr Cyclops
Assimilated
Member # 986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 20:16      Profile for Dr Cyclops   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ *putting flak jacket on* ^^^

--------------------
When the W'rkncacnter came, Pthia was killed, and Yrro in anger, flung the W'rkncacnter into the sun. The sun burned them, but they swam on its surface.

Posts: 499 | From: Upon the slab, Unbroken. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 20:40      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^thinks a flak jacket will kepp his ass from getting frozen^^^
--quoth Xanthine from below, as it was supposed to refer to the above poster, not me...

and now for your irregularly scheduled post interruption by a dragon:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Cyclops:
^^^ *putting flak jacket on* ^^^

Care to tell me how that describes *me*?

or the correctly modified version:
^^^should tell the dragon how that is supposed to decribe him^^^

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 20:43      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^thinks a flak jacket will kepp his ass from getting frozen^^^

--------------------
- The Decemberists

Dr Cyclops
Assimilated
Member # 986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 20:45      Profile for Dr Cyclops   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a comment on the subtleties of corporeal existance.

*runs like hell*

--------------------
When the W'rkncacnter came, Pthia was killed, and Yrro in anger, flung the W'rkncacnter into the sun. The sun burned them, but they swam on its surface.

Posts: 499 | From: Upon the slab, Unbroken. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 23:42      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Is running like hell^^^

--What else should I write?, C.P.

Posts: 487 | From: The rainbow room, USA (Baldwin Park) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
defiant
Geek
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted March 04, 2004 14:16      Profile for defiant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ is upping her post count for no reason at all ^^^
Posts: 190 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted March 04, 2004 14:20      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Is commenting on how LM is upping her post count for no apparent reason^^^

+1 for me.

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 04, 2004 14:31      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^is making recursive comments^^^

--------------------
- The Decemberists

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 04, 2004 14:32      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^is commenting on recursion, something that I think is really cool^^^
^^^is also receiving some form of affection from this poster^^^

--------------------

Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted March 04, 2004 16:02      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Is recieving some form of affection from the pretty little lab rat and is also upping his post count as are all the rest of you^^^

--The sweet sounds of the Sounds, C.P.

--------------------
ThE CrEeP sHoW It's called therapy: go get some!

Posts: 487 | From: The rainbow room, USA (Baldwin Park) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 04, 2004 16:11      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Hasn't read my PM, but it seems a little late anywho.^^^

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 05, 2004 00:18      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^has sent me a PM and recieved a PM back^^^

--Scandle!, C.P.

--------------------

Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2004 00:52      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ has a website that reminds me of my 8th grade goth phase. [Razz] ^^^
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 05, 2004 05:42      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Has taken the name of a great greek orator who killed himself to avoid capture.^^^
Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 05, 2004 06:42      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^^beep beep^^^^^^^

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 05, 2004 06:45      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^is posting out of her glorious arse again? [Razz] ^^^^^

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mister Boo

Member # 1419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 05, 2004 07:00      Profile for Mister Boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^whose name is an anagram of MADMEN THAT ROW ^^^^

--------------------
Geekculture's Original Boo

Posts: 314 | From: Naugatuck, CT | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 05, 2004 19:26      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^has a cute kid^^^

--------------------
- The Decemberists

Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted March 05, 2004 23:21      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Is cute herself^^^

--In a good way, C.P.

--------------------

Slurpy
Highlie
Member # 2050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 06, 2004 00:45      Profile for Slurpy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Has a good foundation for starting a chinese restaurant [evil] ^^^

--------------------
I must first reveal my personal bias in this discussion, since I worship at the 'First Church of PDF Really Sucks.'
-Bruce Tognazzini
http://thegeekgroup.org
Geek ID# 1162

Posts: 692 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture