homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Any one crack software... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Any one crack software...
nandylunz
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 02:58      Profile for nandylunz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey anyone crack software could you crack web page maker v1.4 can't find a crack for it older version s only but if you crack PM me
and send me the software I have a reward for you

spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 03:03      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I got a crack for you alright...  -

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 03:38      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me be the first to offer you a serious reply.

Piss off, and go find a warez site instead. We don't want your kind here.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 03:52      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what makes you think:

1. the people on gc are hackers?
2. even if someone here can crack, they'd be stupid enough to send a stranger cracked software?

so, fuck off jerk, and go hassle people elsewhere

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mercury_Blue
Geek
Member # 2322

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 04:21      Profile for Mercury_Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm...sorry, but I tend to stickler for correct terms. We have lots of hackers on GG, but crackers are not allowed.

Oh, and Nandylunz, the other people are right. Just because we are geeks doesn't mean we are the stereotypical greasy type who live in our mother's basement and crack other people's computer systems for a kick. Those are normally called script kiddies, and should be shot on sight...with a large caliber rifle...in the kneecaps. Anyway, ya, go somewhere else, like megagames.com or something (I'm just telling you so that you won't go to some virus infested pronhole and get your computer fuxxored.)

--------------------
~~~The Geek Will Inherit the Earth~~~

Posts: 215 | From: Radioactive Wastland of Tzi-lak | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 05:04      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bee-limey people! Where's the bong?

How about politely telling the noob that they have the wrong site before breaking out the cuss-words? I thought we had a nice friendly place here. Or do you want a flame war?

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mercury_Blue
Geek
Member # 2322

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 05:10      Profile for Mercury_Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I was slightly polite! ...slightly. At least I gave him some help, and told him where to go instead! *quickly dons +6 dragonscale armor of flame resistance before stuff erupts*

--------------------
~~~The Geek Will Inherit the Earth~~~

Posts: 215 | From: Radioactive Wastland of Tzi-lak | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 05:17      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littlefish:
Bee-limey people! Where's the bong?

How about politely telling the noob that they have the wrong site before breaking out the cuss-words? I thought we had a nice friendly place here. Or do you want a flame war?

Who the Hell are you calling nice and friendly!!?? [Mad] [Wink]

Myehhh - you're right. We should be like our "higher selves" - remember that episode of Red Dwarf with the triplicator? We should all dress in linen robes, shower each other with petals, and read poetry, philosophy and other means of enlightenment together on a daily basis. So tell me, brother nandylunz - how may we aid your search for inner peace? We have some pulses and herbs for your nourishment. You may avail yourself of our ointments and libations whenever it pleases you. Oh, wait - brother Cap'n - I'm afraid I've stained your machete with my blood... forgive me... arrghhh...

--------------------

hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 05:24      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Where's the bong?

I think I saw it over here:
http://www.geekculture.com/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000088;p=2#000044

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 05:40      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I considered writing p*ss, but after a brief "WWCVD"[1], I changed my mind. If he'd any more than a single post to his name, I may have been more kind, but it's not exactly a good start, is it.

[1] WWCVD = "What would Cap'n Vic Do", very useful when dealing with the riff-raff.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 06:31      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And thus a new word is added to the geekculture lexicon. [Razz]

That's worthy of a t-shirt.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 06:39      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
And thus a new word is added to the geekculture lexicon. [Razz]

That's worthy of a t-shirt.

Excellent idea. And on the back you could have some options with tick-boxes, like a reefer, a bottle of Guinness, some small, brown, mind-bending mushrooms, and also, a picture of MTB Babe's elusive arse. [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 07:27      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yawn.../me finally gets up - a mighty bit later than intended too - I'd better get off to LWE soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the lot of you for deal with that in the professional manner you did - it felt so nice to not have to make that rant in such a manner myself [Big Grin] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 09:52      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Where's the bong?

Last I knew, hey-U had it, over in "What Are You Listening to Right Now (III)." If it's not there, somebody probably got cosmically stoned and lost it.

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 10:15      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
I considered writing p*ss, but after a brief "WWCVD"[1], I changed my mind. If he'd any more than a single post to his name, I may have been more kind, but it's not exactly a good start, is it.

[1] WWCVD = "What would Cap'n Vic Do", very useful when dealing with the riff-raff.

Yes, thanks to csk for covering for me and doing WWCVD. I also would have subscribed his email address: [email protected] to every german s#it-eating site I could find.

BTW, I'll take an XXL shirt as suggested by spungo in the hope of finally seeing MTBs arse.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
The-Tech
Geek
Member # 2506

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 17:50      Profile for The-Tech     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOO a reward ! I hope it's a password to a pr0n site !!!!!

What a dick.

Dave

--------------------
God not only plays dice with the universe,
he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen
--- Stephen Hawking

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject -- Winston Churchill

Posts: 128 | From: Third Stone from the Sun | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted January 21, 2004 18:14      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nandylunz:
Hey anyone crack software could you crack web page maker v1.4 can't find a crack for it older version s only but if you crack PM me
and send me the software I have a reward for you

No prob!! Ignore these other rude people. I have just the thing for you. Right here.

Now Piss Off.

-WS

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 18:20      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WS, I once knew a woman who didn't like getting hit on. When guys asked for her number she would give them one. When they called the number it turned out to be the local police station. [Razz]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted January 21, 2004 18:32      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's too funny!!

<imagined phone call>
"Hey Baby, you were pretty hot last night!"
"Excuse me sir, this is Officer Dimitry. Unless you are a large maple bar, I think you have the wrong number"
"Oh. Sorry... Say, are you busy later?"
</imagined phone call>

[Smile]
-WS

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
illuminatus
Geek
Member # 2187

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 20:17      Profile for illuminatus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well what you should do there guy is learn how to code, then learn how to crack, and do it yourself. that or learn how to use the damn internet!

--------------------
-illumina+us
http://illuminatus.oczombies.net/
I suck at life IRL

Posts: 124 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 20:27      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or grow up a bit, and learn how stupid and immoral it is to crack software. Use FL/OSS!

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 20:33      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, I have to add this-and write somewhat coherently! [Razz]

Oh, here's a crack for you  -

Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
FatGnome
Highlie
Member # 1068

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 21:36      Profile for FatGnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah... I love cracked things. In fact I am told that I am a crack pot, head, shot all the time. Of course ummm well err. Yeah as for the whole software thing I definatly believe in owning the software. Then I won't get the pants sued off me when Miroshaft decides it will be my mommy and tell everyone what software I have on my computer and which software I have that is leagle.

--------------------
What a complete and utter waste of time to read my Signature don't you think?

Posts: 559 | From: Idaho | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 22:46      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crack? I like crack. Er, to climb crack that is. Though my preference is some nice slab.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2004 23:16      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess is that he is the fuzz, and he's trying to break up our 1337 warez ring... He's on to us, someone hide all the registration codes for this-rosoft, micro-that... Sorry for chiming in late. I was busy logging into the FBI because someone, whose user name is JReno, left their password "Love" or "God."

Might I suggest that you look to www.sourceforge.net for a Open Source - Free (as in speech) alternitive; learn VALID HTML (*GASP* hand-coded and valid???); use an evaluation version of Dream Weaver (for the month or so); or go buy the product in question.

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture