homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » Angry Owls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angry Owls
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2010 19:47      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite possibly the most horrifying sound I've ever heard birds make

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2010 04:45      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5837 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2010 04:56      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly so... and I am mad at those who took the video: the poor birds were scared and angry - LEAVE THEM ALONE! [Mad] [devil wand]

(T's'okay, birdies, they will leave and take that horrible light away with them... [shake head] )

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2010 07:35      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Many years ago (about 40) an Owl was perched upon a telephone pole on Campus, this was the biggest Owl I had ever seen. Of course some of the jocks were throwing snow balls at the Owl. Once it had determind whom was the biggest offender it swooped at that person coming close to tagging him. Then the jock started cursing that #$%^ Bird. Stupid jocks.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5837 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture