homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » Civony

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Civony
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2009 11:13      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A long time ago I posted something about wanting to find a MMORTS game. Well they are kind of rare and the ones I do find bite.

I finally found a web based one Civony. It does not like Safari but plays well in Firefox. I've been playing for about 4 days and it's actually really fun but not hard to walk away from since you have to wait while your resources build up or when you build something large. And I am impressed with how well it works being played in a browser and all. You can go around the map with a hold and drag like in google maps.

It's set in medieval europe and you start out with a city and build it up. You get a 7 day protection so others can't attack you and you can't attack them. Then you can attack land and start new cities and build those up. I'm having a lot of fun playing and can do other stuff while I am at it.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2009 11:14      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What server are you playing on?

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2009 11:18      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on server 2

Edit: And I am at X: 341 Y:237

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture