homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » I'm sorry... I have to post this link

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm sorry... I have to post this link
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2008 13:54      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Music video time.

This is... just bad

So very bad.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2008 16:43      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong - so very very wrong.
Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2008 17:19      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaaa! I'd already been tortured once through Gizmodo via CNET, and taunted again by Engadget. Thankfully, I think I'm now fully blind, so I can't see it anymore [shake head]

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted April 16, 2008 17:35      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Courtney Cox was cute.
Ya know, Vista is like dancing in the dark... Watch out where you step!

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2008 18:00      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a blunt object to get that damn jingle out of my head!!! Ohhh, the humanity!!! [Eek!] That was far worse than I imagined.

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2008 19:27      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first verse is a basic I, V, vi, IV, I progression in the key of G.... those bastards! How dare they use my favorite key....

*sings Yellow Submarine to try and get the tune out of his head*

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2008 21:10      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MacManKrisK:
The first verse is a basic I, V, vi, IV, I progression in the key of G.... those bastards! How dare they use my favorite key....

*sings Yellow Submarine to try and get the tune out of his head*

You don't own the key of G Major [Smile]
Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 17, 2008 01:54      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The astonishing thing is that this video is a 3 minute distillation of everything that people hate about MS, and yet a great many of them just don't get it.

This classic ranks alongside Ballmer's monkey dance. An unexpected side effect of these is a significant advance in medical science. Since both are almost impossible to erase from memory, Alzheimers, from a disease to be feared becomes a welcome and blessed release.

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 17, 2008 03:16      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That one should have come with a NSFS (Not Safe For Sanity) warning.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Anovadea
Geek Apprentice
Member # 15588

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2008 11:10      Profile for Anovadea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I need to scrub that from my mind. Probably with wire wool and ammonia.

*Wanders to a corner and rocks back and forth in a corner*

Now, internal sun videos, they're a lot more fun. (When I was doing an internship there, the systems group head ran a competition for people to make videos and put them on youtube). I'll see if I can dig some of them out.

Aoife

Posts: 46 | From: Dublin | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2008 13:52      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This ranks up there with that Appalachian State University video.
Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture