homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » May your god(s) have mercy on your ears

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: May your god(s) have mercy on your ears
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2007 10:43      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... because I won't. [evil]

No video this time, but I think I can confidently argue that this is the worst music I've linked...

The song is "Me, Myself and I" by Vitamin C...

with my karaoke singing laid over top of it.

Let the suffering begin

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 16, 2007 11:42      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why, Steen? Why? [weep]

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 16, 2007 11:55      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you have a rather nice speaking voice... but something tells me to stay far away from that link. far away.
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2007 13:03      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww, c'mon BA... you know you want to hear it... the curiosity compels you [Big Grin]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 16, 2007 13:12      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does not.
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 16, 2007 13:50      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steen: ever considered a career in marketing?

That pitch entirely failed to make me want to try the product.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2007 14:59      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
business attire wrote:
does not.

Does too!

Besides... I triple-dog dare ya [Razz]

It's not great, but it's not too bad. It was done for ADeadHeart's most recent karaoke contest on Radio KoL. She subsequently asked that I make bumps for her show because she likes my voice. I got a couple of other good compliments too (and one perverse one).

Granted, I still got beaten by the one girl who could really sing well and the other girl who couldn't sing as well, but sounded like she was having an orgasm during the last half of the song she sang (there went the male vote... heck, even I voted for her) [Smile]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 16, 2007 22:46      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it!
great voice!

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ADeadHeart
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2007 02:35      Profile for ADeadHeart   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liar. You voted for me...

--------------------
By the time you say you're his, shivering and sighing, and he vows his passion is infinite, undying - Lady, make a note of this: one of you
is lying.

Posts: 3 | From: ConnectiCUT | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 6 posted November 23, 2007 09:43      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't enter the rain check skaraoke contest, hon, so I couldn't have voted for you in it. You won the actual skaraoke contest (which I didn't enter as I'd just discovered you and hadn't gotten to the OMG-Let-me-humiliate-myself-publically-to-get-her-attention stage yet). <3

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2007 22:20      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least you got the words!
Posts: 416 | From: The Beach | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 00:14      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I did. I got the song a bit in advance (well, the title at least) and had some time to practice a little before I actually recorded it. I flubbed the fast part so many times it wasn't funny before I got it right.

Next up, she's doing crimbo scara... scaraok... skaraoloke... xmas carol themed karaoke. I'm entering, so get your earplugs ready [evil]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture