homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » Battle at Kruger

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Battle at Kruger
Zwilnik

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 615

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2007 08:08      Profile for Zwilnik   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Lions attack buffalos, Disneyeque antics ensue [Smile]

--------------------
The Universe is entirely made up of elements.
The most important of which is the element of surprise.

Posts: 1040 | From: West Sussex, UK | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2007 08:29      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That young buffallo should join GC and post. It wouldn't matter how poor it's grammar is as noone here has the ability to peice that things tough hide.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2007 08:37      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edit: Thought better of teasing Ashi because he can be significantly meaner than other people I tease. [Smile]

edit again: also, he fixed what I would have teased him about anyway.

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2007 09:29      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashitaka wrote:
That young buffallo should join GC and post. It wouldn't matter how poor it's grammar is as noone here has the ability to peice that things tough hide.

You severely underestimate my ability to piss people off [evil]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2007 11:01      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hostility with which it has been met would be no different - It would still be attacked from all sides.
Posts: 416 | From: The Beach | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2007 17:40      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But would his whole extended family then invade GC and drive out the tormentors?

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2007 20:39      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure hope so. I think water buffalo would go well with GarlicGuy's sauce *drool*

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture