homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » It's that time again...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's that time again...
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2007 18:58      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time for a music video! [Big Grin]

This one has lyrics that are NSFW, but you might want to check out the site that it's hosted on as they have an interesting selection of music videos available.

White women with Texas accents should not be allowed to rap about having sex with Bob Sagat

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 16, 2007 09:50      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are a very twisted and cruel man.(but very very funny) I should have known better than to open it, after all you spelled it out in the link. I figured, how bad could it REALLY be?

I cant decide which to do first rinse my eyes with bleach or pop my eardrums with my knitting needles. Oh my, neither cuz now the chorus is rattling in my rather roomy head. Oh for the days of the dancing tanks. [Wink]

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 16, 2007 20:48      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nearly snortled perfectly good crown royal through my nose... I should have suspected such tripe.

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2007 14:33      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is something weirdly perverse in the idea of that . . . wonder what Bob thinks.

Actually, he probably thinks it's funny, considering he's apparently worked blue before that weird family comedy and the gig with America's Funniest Home Videos.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2007 14:43      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jess, you don't know the half of it.

Same warnings apply for this.

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture