homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » Clerks II

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clerks II
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 01, 2006 08:05      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have a sick and twisted sense of humor, the movie is definitely for you! It was friggen hilarious! Now, there was one point in the movie where 2 trilogies are debated: which is better - the Star Wars trilogy, or The Lord of the Rings? Discuss... [Smile]
Posts: 309 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2006 09:01      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looooooved Clerks, can't wait for this one.

Hey Mel, where you been?

/swoon [hearts]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2006 09:15      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must concur. Clerks II was awesome. I was there opening night. 1 hour early. I'm crazy.

But not crazy like those star wars fans that wait 2 days to see it.

quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:

Go see it. Like, now.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2006 11:10      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to thank Clerks 2. Thank you for making me have to fear and close my eyes when I walk into my friends room half expecting him to pull the tuck on me.

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2006 11:29      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hey Mel, where you been?

/swoon [hearts]

I've been busy with school, subbing, applying for jobs, working as an accountant, and moving into my new house. What have you been up to?

Jay is hilarious in this one, so you've gotta see it! It's really messed up though...lol

Don't swoon too much or Pillow Pants will come out of his hole and bite ya!

zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2006 20:40      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mel:
quote:

Hey Mel, where you been?

/swoon [hearts]

I've been busy with school, subbing, applying for jobs, working as an accountant, and moving into my new house. What have you been up to?

Jay is hilarious in this one, so you've gotta see it! It's really messed up though...lol

Don't swoon too much or Pillow Pants will come out of his hole and bite ya!

Didn't you mean to say Buffalo Jay? [evil]
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2006 21:22      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole "interspecies erotica" thing was a bit too much for me. Apart from that, ROFLMAO! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 02, 2006 06:32      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
The whole "interspecies erotica" thing was a bit too much for me. Apart from that, ROFLMAO! [Big Grin]

He's into bestiality!
That's "interspecies erotica, fucko".

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 02, 2006 08:14      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:

Yeah, poor donkey!

-

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture