homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » another game site to waste the day at...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another game site to waste the day at...
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 06, 2006 22:52      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.teagames.com

I am a big fan of dogfight 2. Their graphics remind me of orisinal.com.

--------------------
lol

Posts: 361 | From: guess... :/ | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2006 07:09      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Orangutwang - but at a mere 365,000 points scored, I'm not even troubling the top 100 places. [shake head]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 07, 2006 16:39      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am now master of the funky truck!
Posts: 416 | From: The Beach | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 07, 2006 22:03      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excuse me, top dog ii
Posts: 361 | From: guess... :/ | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
cheryl
Mini Geek
Member # 4566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 01:01      Profile for cheryl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers for the link, it will help me to get through my computer class!

--------------------
dont bother running, you'll only die tired!

Posts: 65 | From: 3rd planet from the sun | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 19:27      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheryl:
cheers for the link, it will help me to get through my computer class!

It WOULD help me, but we have blocks on all 'game' links.... and chat, and mail, and anything interesting!
Posts: 235 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 09, 2006 16:53      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some really odd reason, albinoblacksheep isn't blocked at my school (but virtually all other game sites are).

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 12 posted May 10, 2006 07:26            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a big fan of dogfight 2. Their graphics remind me of orisinal.com.

I don't know what's the matter with me lately, I read that as "It reminds me of the original" and was duly surprised that anyone else had ever seen the original version of the game. Or at least, Slogger Software's Dogfight from 1983 -- probably another arcade rip-off like most BBC Micro games ;)

The one on the Flash site is called "Top Dog" not "Dogfight" which aided in the confusion -- "Dogfight" is the one here on a 5.25" diskette. The biplanes in Dogfight handle better and you have great machine gun noise as you try to lay waste to your opponent. The best bit is when someone dies, and their plane explodes, the recurring explosions act as the punctuating drum beats in the victory tune.

Ah, good game. Can't get rid of my 8-bitter yet...

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture