homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » The Galactically Hot Women of Star Trek TOS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Galactically Hot Women of Star Trek TOS
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted December 18, 2007 11:04      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This should fire up your warp drive...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/poletti/sets/72157602965392887/

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
hal9000
Geek
Member # 9896

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 19:01      Profile for hal9000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh baby

--------------------
P.E.B.K.A.C. if you can fix this, you can fix anything.

Posts: 183 | From: VA under a bridge living in a van. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Dave
Geek
Member # 1977

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 22:42      Profile for Mr. Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lt. Uhura, in "Mirror, Mirror."

Did Ms. Nichols work for those abs (long before working out was fashionable) or did she just win the gene pool?

--------------------
I'm not normally like this, but then I'm not normally normal.

Posts: 193 | From: Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
pixel_pusher01

Member # 11735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 19, 2007 05:58      Profile for pixel_pusher01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree- Nichelle Nichols in her younger days was HOT! It's no wonder that Gene Roddenberry was rumoured to have had an affair with her.

Hmmm-- let's see, Lt. Uhura vs. Nurse Chapel... It's Uhura hands down!

--------------------
Mike: "You know, a lot of people have compared this scene to the climactic chariot scene in "Ben Hur."
Tom Servo: "Uh-huh?"
Mike: "Yeah, you know, they usually say, "Ben Hur was really good. This movie totally sucks."

óMystery Science Theater 3000, episode #820- Space Mutiny

Posts: 32 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
zorgon
Assimilated
Member # 546

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted December 19, 2007 09:10      Profile for zorgon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only claim to close encounters with fame is that Nichelle Nichols kissed me once. And pinched my cheek. And then mailed me an autographed picture of herself in the outfit she wore in "Plato's Stepchildren." Which scandalized the heck out of my mom, let me tell you *chortle* -- I was maybe ten.

Roddenberry and Nichols both acknowledged their affair, years later. No big secret.

A little known fact about Nichelle is that she worked for NASA in the seventies, helping to recruit women into the astronaut corps. This is how I met her, because my cousin's best friend was a PAO guy for NASA at the time and was involved in this stuff.

Posts: 385 | From: Beautiful Uptown Goleta | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture