homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » Girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls
password
Geek
Member # 12442

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted November 24, 2007 13:19      Profile for password   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a question about girls. how does their pervertedness compare to the pervyness of guys?
and please dont just post a bunch of replies like "naked + beer"...

--------------------
no my password is not username

zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 13:32      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys: naked + beer
girls: naked + zima

any questions?

Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
password
Geek
Member # 12442

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 13:52      Profile for password   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes... what is zima?

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 14:01      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I suggest researching it?

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 14:03      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm guessing without even knowing what it is that it is a kind of beer that men would qualify as a girls version of beer.

As for your original question,

why are you asking this?

because,

guys: naked + beer
girls: naked + zima

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 15:48      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well in my day it would have been-

Guys: Naked+Beer
Gals: Naked+Thunderbird

but that probably just shows me old age [Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 16:39      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...would they be impressed with the copy of Nostalgy I also use?

"My hotkeys bring all the girls to the yard?"

/coat

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2007 01:10      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's gonna be my girl, she'd better prefer a nice, bitter stout.

Girly-pervs are like manly-pervs: variably pervy. I'm sure you can find one that suits your tastes. Do not read Exit to Eden with a girl if you're not comfortable exploring your submissive side. Just sayin'. And, no, I'm not.

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2007 06:58      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
well in my day it would have been-

Guys: Naked+Beer
Gals: Naked+Thunderbird

but that probably just shows me old age [Big Grin]

I remember Thunderbird -- or as it's commonly known as, "Get pissed quick monkey labotomy juice". It was the drink to be seen with at my sixth form college -- all the ladies loved it.

Good drink to take with you to Trafalgar Sq of a New Year's Eve -- if you want to get pinched for drunk'n disorderly... ah, the frivolity of youth...

No surprise that Thunderbird is the drink of choice for your average gutter-dwelling hobo.

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2007 08:48      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget other great mixes.

Naked+Boone's
Naked+Apple Pucker
And
Naked+Magaritas

Pervy girls. More or less...

It depends on the girl.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
hal9000
Geek
Member # 9896

Icon 11 posted November 26, 2007 15:25      Profile for hal9000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked two frinds of mine that question, and these are the answers:

"just as perverted as men but i am capable of concealing"

"its a differnt perversion"

Sorry thats all i have, however try it and see if she likes it.
"Kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the chicken."

--------------------
P.E.B.K.A.C. if you can fix this, you can fix anything.

Posts: 183 | From: VA under a bridge living in a van. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
erynthenerd
Mini Geek
Member # 12416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 27, 2007 00:51      Profile for erynthenerd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
password, I see my perversions as being more sensual and erotic than just plain perverted. ...don't get me wrong; I like it nasty just as much as the next ho, but I fantasize more along the lines of romanticism and idealism.

Think Hustler vs. Playboy. Let me know if you require further explaination.

--------------------
Fresh Meat

Posts: 66 | From: Central Washington | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 27, 2007 08:02      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by erynthenerd:
Let me know if you require further explaination.

Yes.

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2007 11:39      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MacManKrisK:
quote:
Originally posted by erynthenerd:
Let me know if you require further explaination.

Yes.
With photos/scientific evidence.

Fuzzy, velvety ones are preferable. [Big Grin]
(and the answer is most likely never, but I'll explain that later)

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
erynthenerd
Mini Geek
Member # 12416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 27, 2007 19:48      Profile for erynthenerd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*starts a mailing list*

--------------------
Fresh Meat

Posts: 66 | From: Central Washington | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 28, 2007 11:06      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eryn, I'm not sure I get it. You'd better put me on that mailing list ;-)

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 03, 2007 19:55      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not just perverted. I'm a sick fsck.
Women are totally capable of being utterly crude.

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 12 posted December 03, 2007 19:56      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew there was a reason I stayed in touch with you...

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
password
Geek
Member # 12442

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 19:18      Profile for password   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the impression i generally got but it was more... suppressed than it is in men generally.

--------------------

geekgoddess
Mini Geek
Member # 12312

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 19:09      Profile for geekgoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also think that it depends on the girl. I myself, being a girl with a lot of male friends, can be quite pervy. I also can act like a lady when necessary.

And I resent the Zima comments...I've never had one in my life. I'm a beer gal. [Wink]

Posts: 79 | From: The Abyss | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
JMCochran
Newbie Larva
Member # 13343

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 31, 2007 05:13      Profile for JMCochran   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with GeekGoddess on this one. I'm actually more perverted than most of my guy friends. BUT, I find it that girls can actually 'turn off' and act more civilized, well most of the time anyways.
Posts: 6 | From: Gastonia, NC | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 31, 2007 13:04      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a reminder, pervy girls, I'm single. [hearts]

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture