homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » Whats Your Favorite.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Whats Your Favorite....
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 14:08      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
If I remember correctly, BA is a fencer. She seems to be exhibiting a slight case of what my daughter refers to as "Sabre Butt". It's not good or bad in itself. Like any weapon, it's how you use it that counts.

On second thought, this whole topic bares further looking into.
 -

Over to Calli for that nifty energy saving video from the UK.

Calli? Calli? Buehler? Anyone?

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
LoneWolf
Mini Geek
Member # 4966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 15:14      Profile for LoneWolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Desire to be naked increasing...
Posts: 61 | From: Victoria BC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 20:29      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It feels good to stir the pot every now and then...

oh, and Ze -- I admit that these were taken nearly a year ago. I've gained 10 pounds since then. I'm working on it...

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 05:51      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More curves are not necessarily a bad thing...

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted December 07, 2007 07:19      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
More curves are not necessarily a bad thing...

Watch what you say, Steen, I might decide to grace you with a photo of me wearing something similar to BA. (I just bought one of those dress-like undergarments that supposedly makes you look slimmer. Unfortunately for me, it actually adds a couple of cm to my already round body, so I probably won't wear it much.)

Oh, right, I don't have a camera, nor a scanner... So I guess you won't see it anyway. [evil]

(Hi BA! You were pretty quiet lately - good to see you haven't lost your "no-prisonner" attitude!)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 10:33      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My arse pic collection is always open for submissions......

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 10:52      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stereo wrote:
Watch what you say, Steen, I might decide to grace you with a photo of me wearing something similar to BA.

I'm not seeing the downside to this...

Oh, right, I don't have a camera, nor a scanner... So I guess you won't see it anyway. [evil]

Curses... foiled again!

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 11:01      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:

*warms up photocopier glass...*

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 11:20      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by business attire:
It feels good to stir the pot every now and then...

oh, and Ze -- I admit that these were taken nearly a year ago. I've gained 10 pounds since then. I'm working on it...

You're working on what? An updated picture? C'mon, girl, hurry up and post it already! [hearts] [Wink]

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 12:23      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:

*warms up photocopier glass...*
Ride 'em, cowboy!

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 15:21      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the submission spungo.

How can I put this delicately......you should see a doctor about that puss and oozing problem. Possible a heavy dose of industrial strength penicillin will clear things up.

*shudder*

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2007 09:55      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... a heavy dose of industrial strength penicillin will clear things up.

...and there would go my source of side-income. (You see, I get paid to cultivate an environment suitable for the re-habitation of the endangered Barking Toad. They need moisture and warmth. Their fate has been getting, *ahem*, hairy of late.)

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2007 16:25      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've licked my last toad.
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2007 14:57      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've licked my last toad.

Like we're all gonna fall for that one. Sheesh!

spungo, you think you've got it bad. Have you even looked at what we restorers of the Inferior Barking Spider breeds have to go through?

Talk about a pain in the arse...

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture