homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » Whats Your Favorite.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Whats Your Favorite....
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 00:03      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's a nice dress you're almost wearing BA. :drool:

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 00:33      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, BA, now I'm going to need to clear a place on my wall of restraining orders!

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 03:39      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think littlefish is a fan, too, actually [Smile] ... I'm surprised there aren't more of us - isn't this the perfect place for fans of robot love? [Wink]
MM, hot sweet robot love. Giggedy giggedy. But I liked DS better before he sold out. (j/k - but I did very nearly buy the T-shirt)
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 11:03      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Jesus!!!!

I'll add that second pic to my arse pic collection fo' shizzle!

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted December 04, 2007 13:47      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my! [Eek!]

[thumbsup]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 15:21      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by business attire:
 -
 -

/me waits for the deluge.

Oops. I umm... seem to have dropped something... uh, yeah... my pencil... that's it. Would you mind helping me find it?

[Eek!]

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
erynthenerd
Mini Geek
Member # 12416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 15:26      Profile for erynthenerd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*begins her internet stalking of BA* Seriously. Wanna make out? We could broadcast the session via webcam and charge people to watch. We'd be rich.

--------------------
Fresh Meat

Posts: 66 | From: Central Washington | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 20:42      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by erynthenerd:
*begins her internet stalking of BA*

Hmmmmm? Stalking BA? That sounds like something I could get behind.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 20:47      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I remember correctly, BA is a fencer. She seems to be exhibiting a slight case of what my daughter refers to as "Sabre Butt". It's not good or bad in itself. Like any weapon, it's how you use it that counts.
Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 21:13      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that, ladies and gentleman, is the epitome of a lethal little black dress.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 04, 2007 22:54      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Now that's what I call "Scientific Evidence."
Didn't even have to ask for it this time. [Razz]

Thanks for the nice welcome home after two weeks in Dubai BA.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
NoRealReason
Mini Geek
Member # 6992

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted December 05, 2007 06:18      Profile for NoRealReason   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the other hand, "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

In this case though, it does not appear that "fully dressed" was the objective. [Wink]

Posts: 70 | From: Never you mind | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 11:45      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy McJeebuz, BA, I thought you were darn cute based on earlier pics, but now... I have to upgrade you to full on hawt! Ahh, if only...

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 12:40      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must be nice to have a hot bod! You look like a Robert Palmer video girl! [Eek!]
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted December 05, 2007 13:25      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Nitro, now I can't get "Addicted to Love" out of my head [Razz]
Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 15:25      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
If I remember correctly, BA is a fencer. She seems to be exhibiting a slight case of what my daughter refers to as "Sabre Butt". It's not good or bad in itself. Like any weapon, it's how you use it that counts.

Sabre butt from what, exactly?

As for how it is used, well, that goes without saying... don't it? [Big Grin]

zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 2 posted December 05, 2007 15:47      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, we were promised nothing less than D, but what we got here barely qualifies as B. Way to hype things up, BA! [Razz]
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 15:51      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sydneygirl:
Favorite outfits:
- Little slinky black dress with pashmina, pearls and peep toe heels - cocktails
- A fluffy white cardi and skirt set, ballet flats - work
- Jeans and camisole/lacy top and boots - out

Evidence. We Need Evidence!

--------------------

Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 16:01      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:
Favorite outfits:
- Little slinky black dress with pashmina, pearls and peep toe heels - cocktails

See what you've started now, BA? You've got us all slobbering for more.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 17:08      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
quote:
quote:
Favorite outfits:

See what you've started now, BA? You've got us all slobbering for more.
Nah, I'm always like that.

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 17:33      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] [thumbsup] [Applause] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 17:53      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Gurls - You make these claims but I see no scientific evidence.

BA has the right idea even though she has the expression that suggests she might kill someone.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 10:01      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stevenback7:
Come on Gurls - You make these claims but I see no scientific evidence.

I'm sure we'd all love to, but I recall being reminded recently that such things have a way of coming back to bite you in the... well, you get my point.

--------------------
We must be the change we want to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 13:38      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

From fencing with a Sabre. It develops the tush muscles really well.
Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 13:46      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
quote:

From fencing with a Sabre. It develops the tush muscles really well.
*Whew* Much relieved. I was afraid it might be like Rapier Butt!
[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture