homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » Unnatural Beauty (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Unnatural Beauty
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 20, 2007 07:37      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As someone who quite likes a nice rack, I would nevertheless advise you to keep what you have. Besides cup sizes can change .. both of the people I
've been with have increased about 2 - 3 cup sizes afterwards. If only I could work out why I can have this effect on women...

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Veronica
Maximum Newbie
Member # 12054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 30, 2007 06:06      Profile for Veronica         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, whatever makes you happy really...but i think it's really dangerous...it can't be good to do all that stuff to your body. especially the people that are addicted to surgery and look like plastic dolls.

--------------------
Makeup is my Art<3
m&j

geekgoddess
Mini Geek
Member # 12312

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 09, 2007 16:54      Profile for geekgoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I don't necessarily think that there's something "wrong" with cosmetic surgery, I don't think I could ever bring myself to do it. I'm one of those rare people who likes herself despite any 'flaws' (I like to think of them as quirks.)

If you are desperately unhappy and having the surgery is going to improve your life, go ahead and do it, although you may find that you are looking to augment another part of your body when you're done. If this is the case, then you know the problem is emotional and not physical.

--------------------
Geek chic!

Posts: 79 | From: The Abyss | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
password
Geek
Member # 12442

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 20:12      Profile for password   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by business attire:
quote:
Originally posted by Stereo:
quote:
Originally posted by business attire:
HEY!!! Don't drag me into this! I just started birth control and they went up two sizes.

No surgery required, and its the OPPOSITE of getting pregnant. YAY!

Hummm, forgotten your sex-ed classes, have you? Birth-controls pills is "pretending your got pregnant", not "the opposite of getting pregnant". On the hormonal level, the pill == pregnant (hence your bra-size increase). But I'm just being pedant. [crazy]
Yes yes, I know. I'm so pregnant that I'm NOT pregnant. Whatevs [Roll Eyes] [Smile]
acctually that is the general idea. the pills trick your body into thinking it is pregnant and your body automaticly rejects anything else because it wont let you get pregnant twice at the same time.

--------------------
no my password is not username

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture