homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » Just a question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just a question
Newbie Larva
Member # 7737

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted March 31, 2007 15:35      Profile for 101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can any girl tell me why do you always walk in big groups and how could i know if a shy girl well...is interested in me and finally give me some tips to get the girl`s attention.

--------------------
Sic vis pacem para bellum

Posts: 9 | From: Somewhere in Central America | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 31, 2007 15:57      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing worth doing is easy! Nothing worth doing is easy! Nothing worth doing is easy!!!!!!

Okay, so you've got a girl that you're interested in. She's a little shy but every time you think you just MIGHT have the nerve to grab a pair and talk to her she's walking with her giggling group of friends, right?

Here's my caveat, I am not a girl, but I can tell you a few things about your situation. The hard truth is that there's no way to just /know/ that she's interested in you... that is... there's no way short of just asking. I could give you "signs" to look for, but that just makes the whole situation worse because then you second-guess yourself all the time... the whole "did she just smile at me?" or "she's playing with her hair and glancing at me... or is she?" game. And you tell yourself you won't do that, and you tell me you won't do that, but I'm telling you that you WILL do that! Trust me on this.

So, my advice in a nutshell: grab a pair and GO ASK HER IF SHE'S INTERESTED! Don't worry about her friends or the group she's with, just ask her! The sooner you do it, the easier it will be... conversely, the longer you put it off, the harder it will be. So go do it... now... I mean it!!

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Newbie Larva
Member # 7737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 31, 2007 16:14      Profile for 101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that`s fun that is exactly my situation,thanks for the tip.

--------------------

Posts: 9 | From: Somewhere in Central America | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 31, 2007 19:19      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I apologize if I was unduely blunt with my response. Understand, though, that your specific question gets asked all the freaking time and after a while you get tired of sugar coating stuff. The answer is always the same... there's no way to know unless you just bite the bullet and ask. [Smile]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 31, 2007 20:21      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 101:
can any girl tell me why do you always walk in big groups and how could i know if a shy girl well...is interested in me and finally give me some tips to get the girl`s attention.

I don't walk with big groups. I hate that, actually. But more information is needed. Are you seeing her in a school setting? If so, do you have any classes with her? I need to know what chance exists that you might actually be able to speak to her, alone. Also, are you shy as well? [Smile]
Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Newbie Larva
Member # 7737

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted April 01, 2007 15:59      Profile for 101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That`s cool that you don`t like big groups boo i am like that too, and yes i have one class with her,actually i ran into her one day alone and we had a really little nice conversation ,too bad that ended up too fast.and yes am a little bit shy when i start meeting people.

(by the way, sorry if i have grammatical errors,english is not my first language)

--------------------

boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2007 17:05      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, the reason I asked about you being shy was because it didn't sound like you were too eager to walk right up to her group and say what you had to say in front of everyone. [Big Grin] Even though that could possibly score you big points.

I'm taking this to pm's, 101.

Newbie Larva
Member # 7737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 01, 2007 17:33      Profile for 101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well boo,i think i must do what Neo did,say Whoa and Jump (and talk to her)...Whoaaaaaaa i hope the fall doesn`t hurt that much. [Cool]

--------------------

boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2007 17:38      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good to me. [thumbsup] But check your pm's for more helpful hints. [Wink]
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 01, 2007 22:19      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it makes you feel any better I've both crashed and scored talking to girls in groups.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't [Big Grin]

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture