homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » Hey! If you happen to see.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Hey! If you happen to see..
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 11, 2005 12:44      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
Betty Page. Nuff said!

Betty circa 2005 or 1955? [Razz]

/me daydreams about betty's new shoes..

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
postgrep
Geek Apprentice
Member # 4201

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2005 15:03      Profile for postgrep   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+1 For Scarlett Johanssen [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 43 | From: my abode, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2005 17:20      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My wife is #1 always. I really have no need for any other woman. But if I get in that "what if" mood I usually think of the following: Shelley Duvall, Cate Blanchett, Emmylou Harris, Yumi Yoshimura, Hélène Grimaud, Lillian Gish, Audrey Tautou, and others. Of course they're all phantoms and I'll never even meet them face to face (well, Lillian Gish is dead) but oh well.
That mood must come along often with a list like that... [Eek!]

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
wolverine
Maximum Newbie
Member # 4281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2005 09:42      Profile for wolverine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just seen Miss Congeniality 2, so I'll say Sandra Bullock!
 -

Erbo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 199

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 21, 2005 21:06      Profile for Erbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Callipygous:
Interesting choice Tech Angel, when I wrote that most American film stars lacked that sense of mystery, I thought of Katherine Hepburn as an exception, along with Grace Kelly and Lauren Bacall perhaps.

Well, I'll put in a vote for Grace Kelly:
 -
Yowzah.

(Image courtesy of The L33t Master of Firearms, who is also a connoisseur of classy dames)

--------------------
See more From The Erbo Files: www.erbosoft.com/blog/

Posts: 1480 | From: Denver, CO, US | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
gladiator
Geek Larva
Member # 4387

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted September 19, 2005 14:00      Profile for gladiator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright csk, you have convinced me with Missy Higgins as to someone I think is yet another reason to go to Australia! ( I have to make it there before I die!!!) Personally, I prefer brunettes and Ashley Judd does it for me for celebrities.Seems to have a sensitive side, loves sports (Kentucky Wildcat fan I believe)and does great work for charities. Of course alot of brunettes in my life are great but that's another story!! Just saw Bridget Moynihan in Lord Of War with Nicholas Cage. Enter her. As far as classy, you don't get much better than Dianne Lane. Just my two cents on women who I'll probably never meet in real life but one has to dream heh!!! Always remember however, women with class never go out of style, celebrity or otherwise.

--------------------
Gladiator:(noun)Celebrity and entertainer for the Roman masses.... without the paparazzi

Posts: 28 | From: St. Louis | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 19, 2005 14:51      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matias:
(well, Lillian Gish is dead) but oh well.

I dated Lillian Gish's grand-nephew for a bit while I was in college. That's one of my claims to "fame."

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
MattB
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4389

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted September 19, 2005 16:42      Profile for MattB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katherine Hepburn was beautiful.So is Scarlett Johannson...but i always find Delta Goodrem amazingly beautiful (maybe just cause she looks like an ex but still..) no-one agree?
matt

--------------------
"Times are Hard for dreamers" ~ Amelie

Posts: 4 | From: Preston, UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 19, 2005 18:58      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MattB:
Katherine Hepburn was beautiful.So is Scarlett Johannson...but i always find Delta Goodrem amazingly beautiful (maybe just cause she looks like an ex but still..) no-one agree?
matt

Well, Delta's an Aussie chick, so I'm compelled to agree. Yes, she is rather hot. And Phillipousous (sp?)was an idiot to let her go.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture