homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » Sexiest woman alive (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Sexiest woman alive
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2006 11:18            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At this rate I may have to take what I can get. Does Canada practice polygamy?
IP: Logged
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2006 12:03      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by uilleann:
At this rate I may have to take what I can get. Does Canada practice polygamy?

http://www.swc-cfc.gc.ca/pubs/pubspr/0662420683/index_e.html
Posts: 309 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uberism
Maximum Newbie
Member # 4653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 12:00      Profile for Uberism         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LBhthYkHMrg

Wins...

--------------------
I make stuff up...sometimes

Posts: 18 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 13:12            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hard to make out, though... If we're going with the physical only, seeing a person close up can reveal things you regret, that are not visible from a distance or when watching a tiny picture at 96 dots per inch. (And what does she look like without make-up and in normal attire?)

But sexy to me stems far more from personality, what people say and think and their actions. There's no end of faces out there in the world, but far too few women are funny and entertaining and so deliciously strange and eccentric, and always got something new on the go. But then, personality is partially a factor of the people you are with, so if I like someone, I'll make more of an effort to amuse and entertain them. Since no-one is interested in me, I guess no-one tries. But Demosthenes is a good counter example, such infectious humour and warpedness -- very sexy. That has far more of an effect on me than any looks could do, because there's reality in person's actions that looks don't possess. But I don't agree with drugs and getting drunk, so that sinks that.

IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 17:06      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ribbit wrote:
But why is she going on a date with a puppet named Fash? Is he trying to replace a stupid guy that dated her before as a new thing to be dating puppets? I don't get it.

tyler wrote:
Yeah girls may love this puppet, but he can't open his mouth to eat or talk or anything. i wonder if he smells the cake. If so, he could smell the sauce too. But more importantly, why is this puppet named Fash? I just don't get it.

Umm... yeah... that doesn't sound similar at all. Not a chance that you're a f***ing spammer abusing multiple accounts to hawk Old Navy's web site.

</sarcasm>

Please quit spamming the forums with advertisements for Old Navy and please stop using multiple accounts to do so. You spammed us with napsterlink crap using both accounts from the beginning of November 05 until the end of July 06, then started this Old Navy crap, once again with both accounts, a couple of weeks ago.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 21:34      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How Fash /really/ spends his evenings...
http://www.b3ta.com/board/6204089

NSFW.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mangler
Maximum Newbie
Member # 8282

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 08, 2007 13:26      Profile for Mangler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a big fan of Calista Flockhart, myself. A friend always gives me grief about it, too, saying that she has Nicholson's smile as The Joker from Batman. Oh well... she seems slightly nerdy to me and I have a bit of a waif-fetish.

-

--------------------
I'm in ur Internets... stealin' ur infoz.

Posts: 10 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 09, 2007 09:44      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mangler: I'm with your friend. I've seen broomsticks with more curves.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 09, 2007 10:08      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see how it is now [Big Grin]
 -
Angelina Jolieis FAR finer [Big Grin]

No curves? No attitude? Who cares?
I like them smart, curvy, and independent. No vapid skinny airheads for me.

(edit - now with pic hosted from *my* site [Big Grin] )

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 09, 2007 10:55      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on, dude, Angelina can adopt me any time she likes.

(BTW, you can't just click that link, unless maybe you have dman's magic "never send referrer" thing going on. Since I'm not that cool I had to paste the link into a new tab.)

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 09, 2007 11:37      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. I'll just go find a good pic and host it locally then [Wink]

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2007 17:43      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 09, 2007 20:05      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just_Jess_B:
Hm.

Then I suggest you finally pose for a photoshoot for me [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture