homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » What does a geek Girl look like? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: What does a geek Girl look like?
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 18, 2005 09:24      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You aint too bad yourself! lol

TMBWITW,PB and maia are crazy cute girls too [Wink] I've said it before...you guys have a fine collection of people on this board!

Posts: 309 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 18, 2005 09:30      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mel:

TMBWITW,PB and maia are crazy cute girls too [Wink]

Awww, gee, thanks. [blush]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 18, 2005 09:50      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] Yeah, well, they ain't the only cute chicks here.

-

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 18, 2005 11:38      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Gawd Spungo......YOU ARE HOTTTT!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrowl

[Wink]

And thanks, Mel. You look very cute in that picture.

--------------------
Nothing is too petty to be thoroughly discussed.

Posts: 316 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 00:20      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You asked for it...
 -

See. Beer, bondage, and bad hair. Righto.

jordanv
Assimilated
Member # 3189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 00:30      Profile for jordanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Nice photo btw. Seriously.

Posts: 364 | From: a house (in Sydney) | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 05:28      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the hair. Nice pic. [Smile]

--------------------

Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 09:29      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jordanv:
Well, at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Ahaha, Office Space is the greatest movie!

Rockin hair!

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 14:18      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn the cute, taken, evil chicks. [Wink]

(Mel has something of a wicked smile there, and well, Demosthenes...no further words needed [Wink] )

Still, I think the East Coast beastie honoring party wins the geek prize. [Razz] Dmsthns, you're redder than the evil that B. of A. has turned Fleet branches...

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 18:21      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
Darn the cute, taken, evil chicks. [Wink]

(Mel has something of a wicked smile there, and well, Demosthenes...no further words needed [Wink] )

Umm, was Mel in the "taken" category? I don't remember her mentioning anything.

/Not that I'm taking particular notice of this, or anything [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 18:47      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me notices ring on finger in otherwise deeply fascinating picture...could be purely decorative, I suppose...

P.S. I can't quite place it, but Mel reminds me somehow of a certain anime character...

P.P.S. Gotta love Google - found it - it's been in the back of my mind for awhile...Natsumi from "You're Under Arrest"
Links:
http://www.animegalleries.net/album/587/img/6
http://www.animegalleries.net/album/588/img/29
http://www.animegalleries.net/album/588/img/32
http://www.animeboredom.co.uk/Uploads/Areview/21641093877855.jpg

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 19:38      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
/me notices ring on finger in otherwise deeply fascinating picture...could be purely decorative, I suppose...

That's her right hand, the wedding/engagement ring traditionally goes on the left.

And I have it on good authority that she moonlights as a barista ........

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 20:01      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a new haircut!

-

--------------------

fanboy_uk

Member # 2132

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 23:38      Profile for fanboy_uk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet [Big Grin]
Reminds me of the Buffy drinking game.

--------------------
A woman walked into a cocktail bar, took one look at the drinks menu and asked the barman for a Double Entendré.
So he gave her one

Posts: 161 | From: Brighton, UK (50.8389, -00.1876) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 10 posted April 21, 2005 08:41      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maia: Very cute [thumbsup]
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 09:08      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:

That's her right hand, the wedding/engagement ring traditionally goes on the left.

And I have it on good authority that she moonlights as a barista ........

*swoon*

Oh, and maia: Quite cute, indeed. Darn it, you're starting to remind me a heck of a lot of girl around here I rather like, but never see around these days... [Razz] :-/

--------------------

Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 11:05      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seeing a trend here. Some Geek Girls like short easy to maintain bobs when cutting their hair. First Mel, then Maia got a new cut, and I wear mine that way as well, but with bangs.

We rock. [Smile]

Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 11:10      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, it's funny, if you change maia's eyes to blue, lengthen her hair, and dye it blonde, she has a striking resemblance to my brother's exgirlfriend. Still trying to figure out if that's a bad thing.

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 11:40      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grey_girl:
I'm seeing a trend here. Some Geek Girls like short easy to maintain bobs when cutting their hair. First Mel, then Maia got a new cut, and I wear mine that way as well, but with bangs.

We rock. [Smile]

I wish mine were easy to maintain...it's a layered cut that likes to do it's own thing unless I style it. I've never been compared to a cartoon before. Most people say I look like this:

-

or this:

-

and when I had long brown hair, I was told I looked like this a lot:

-

I never agree with any though. This is the only real anime show I watched, and I look most like her...lol

-

And as for being "connected," I am. I do have a promise ring that I wear on my left finger. Somebody really pays attention to details! lol

Love the haircut! You look more like that anime cartoon than I do!

Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 14:35      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever the trend-breaker, I'd just like to report that my hair is not short. And I spend maybe five to ten minutes/day and $30 max/year to maintain it. No salon visits, no gels, no curling irons, no fancy brushes or combs, no bad hair days. It's very simple. Very low maintenance. It probably helps I don't give a shit about style.

I do have to tie it up so it doesn't get in my experiments though.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 14:40      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooh how I would love to play with your hair then! There's a lot of easy things you can do to make your hair sexy [Smile] I'm such a girl [Razz]
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 14:44      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can play with my hair, Mel

/batting my eyelashes

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 15:08      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Bad mental image**
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 15:32      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mel:
**Bad mental image**

[weep]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 18:15      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Ever the trend-breaker, I'd just like to report that my hair is not short. And I spend maybe five to ten minutes/day and $30 max/year to maintain it.

Sometimes I think that my mohawk is more maintainence than just letting it grow.

I don't mind it at all, though; I blow chunks of what little money I have playing with it. Not much is more satisfying than dying it green and shaving lightning bolts into the sides. [Big Grin]

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture