homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » All about Love!   » Are there really any gamer/geek girls? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Are there really any gamer/geek girls?
Angel Devoid v3
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 18:05      Profile for Angel Devoid v3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hrmmm, Im really bored... and stumbled upon this topic... so lets see if anyone cares.

Im a geek/gamer, nothing I love more then a nice romantic candlelight (unless you count the glow of the tv) frag fest, dungeon crawl, or watching like half a season of an Anime Series... now if only I could find someone to share that with...

My current relationship hates video games and anime... go figure...

Im currently a college student... we even have an xbox hooked up in the student union and Ive never seen a girl come in, grab a controller, and play and have fun (win or lose).

In the end I will be alone... with nothing but the sweet whirr of the cpu fan to keep me company [Razz]

And I also am a lover of RPG's and agree that there are no more good ones, they all became Hack and Slash x.x

I also thing people are my age group were less likley to become geeks/gamers lol, Im more of that metal/drugs generation which beat up geeks therefore producing less for that age group.

--------------------
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Posts: 38 | From: Western NY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 19:23      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angel Devoid v3:
Hrmmm, Im really bored... and stumbled upon this topic... so lets see if anyone cares.

*silence*
Yea, I don't think anyone cares.

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Angel Devoid v3
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 21:17      Profile for Angel Devoid v3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats usually the case... also those last couple lines would have made more sense if I quoted the things earlier in the topic I was commenting on

--------------------
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 13:21      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats usually the case... also those last couple lines would have made more sense if I quoted the things earlier in the topic I was commenting on

Threads die for a reason.

Don't necropost. [Roll Eyes]

drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 13:39      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demosthenes:

And what, little missy, are you implying about my famed 'migratory habits of asexual organisms' thread that went straight into the depths of hell? Hmm?
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 17:33      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demosthenes:
quote:

There are times that necroposting is alright. If you have to say something that is on a topic that's been discussed, then bringing it back to life isn't a bad thing. That said, resurection of a thread with nothing more insightful than:
"me to[sic]" or the content of the original necroposter, then it's an offense.

And, yes, midget, we are.

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angel Devoid v3
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 21:11      Profile for Angel Devoid v3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I came about the thread google searching for geek communities, and I didnt really pay notice to the date of the thread...sorry for the necropost... next time I'll pay more attention

--------------------

Wick
Mini Geek
Member # 4608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2006 04:35      Profile for Wick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually I came about the thread google searching for geek communities, and I didnt really pay notice to the date of the thread...sorry for the necropost... next time I'll pay more attention

I share your dream of watching anime by the fire light with that special someone. Sadly, its only a dream. Even if you found that someone there would be a million other things that stop it from being truely magical. *sigh* We can still dream, no?

--------------------
-= "There comes a time in a man's life when he must roll the dice and except the outcome" =-

Posts: 80 | From: OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Angel Devoid v3
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 17:13      Profile for Angel Devoid v3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wick:
quote:

I share your dream of watching anime by the fire light with that special someone. Sadly, its only a dream. Even if you found that someone there would be a million other things that stop it from being truely magical. *sigh* We can still dream, no?
Hope that will change at the end of March. I'm going to Armageddicon for a weekend Anime Convention... might find someone [Wink]

--------------------

Wick
Mini Geek
Member # 4608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 05:38      Profile for Wick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hope that will change at the end of March. I'm going to Armageddicon for a weekend Anime Convention... might find someone [Wink]
Good Luck. I'm going to a local convention April 8th. Maybe I can suck out there and find someone cool.
Posts: 80 | From: OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 19:13      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good Luck. I'm going to a local convention April 8th. Maybe I can suck out there and find someone cool.
You don't need to do THAT to find someone cool [evil]
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angel Devoid v3
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 21:51      Profile for Angel Devoid v3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------

Angel Devoid v3
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 21:52      Profile for Angel Devoid v3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zesovietrussian:
quote:

You don't need to do THAT to find someone cool [evil]
Well... it couldnt hurt [Razz]

EDIT: Interesting... I post this message and I also have a blank post above lol...

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture