homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » All about Love!   » Sexiest country!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Sexiest country!!!
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted October 18, 2004 08:00      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the winner is...
this sexy country!

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 08:24      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canada never gets mentioned in those damned things.

I guess they figure we're too cold to take off our parkas and get it on.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 08:29      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:

That's 'cos they have a policy of not getting the moose's side of the story.

The report says that Britons are the best at foreplay - but it doesn't tell you that most of the average 22 mins is spent getting both pairs of wellies on her.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted October 18, 2004 08:50      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
The report says that Britons are the best at foreplay - but it doesn't tell you that most of the average 22 mins is spent getting both pairs of wellies on her.

Umm....what are wellies? [Eek!] [crazy]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 09:19      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:

That's 'cos they have a policy of not getting the moose's side of the story.

Spungo: HAR HAR HAR [thumbsup] Good one!

MTB: Wellies, below

-

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted October 18, 2004 09:58      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL thats funny!! But...I don't get it.
Must be a British thing [Confused] [crazy]

--------------------

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 10:02      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably just a spungo thing. [Wink]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 11:06      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tradition of sheep shagging, is a long standing tradition in parts of Europe and Australia. In the US south a pig, family member or Ned Beatty is often used in place of the sheep. Typically, the shagger would wear wellies, or in North America a set of hip waders. The sheeps hind legs are slipped into the wellies/waders along with the shaggers legs. The advantage is that the sheep can't escape and is unable to kick until the *ahem* business is complete.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 11:49      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of that song, "No Sheep Til Buxton," by the Mac Ladds.

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 12:09      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but I prefer them in two pairs of wellies... 'cos it looks so goddamned sexy. [Smile]

(p.s. Macc Lads - top stuff!)

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 12:46      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus wiff wellies on the front there is little chance of the sheep escaping or getting an errant hoof

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 13:24      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
The tradition of sheep shagging, is a long standing tradition in parts of Europe and Australia.

No, it's New Zealand where sheep-shagging is rife.

'Roo-buggering is the national sport here, and if you think you can get a 'roo to wear wellies, good luck to you !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10670 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 13:36      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
'Roo-buggering is the national sport here, and if you think you can get a 'roo to wear wellies, good luck to you !

Right. My mistake. BTW, how do you keep the 'roos tail out of the way, or do you have to go at it face on. Does the pouch play into the equation at all?

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Aves Corax
Mini Geek
Member # 2533

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 14:21      Profile for Aves Corax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Right. My mistake. BTW, how do you keep the 'roos tail out of the way, or do you have to go at it face on. Does the pouch play into the equation at all?
And how do you keep them from hopping around? Or is that the fun part?

--------------------
"Be ye not lost among precepts of order."
The Principia Discordia

Posts: 65 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 14:39      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aves Corax:
quote:
quote:

*looks in and see's topic and ensuing thread*

*goes back to lurking*

Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 15:05      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Does the pouch play into the equation at all?

That's where you put your beer [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 18:20      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

not to mention finding a pair that will fit!, big feet means..erm, well no, let's just drop it
[Eek!]

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 18:22      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things I have learned from this thread I dare not ever speak of again.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 18:46      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aves Corax:

The fun part would be trying not to get punched in the head by one of them. Kangaroos will quite happily punch or swipe, and their claws are deadly sharp, too. Oh, and they're very strong, too Not an animal to be messed with, actually.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 18:48      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real question is, what do you do with the second vagina? [Eek!] [blush]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 18:53      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only a woman would ask such a silly question. You have the second vagina for when the first one is *ahem* under the weather, as they tend to be 5-7 days out of 28 [Razz]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 19:07      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or, for some of us, 3-4 days out of 35. And wouldn't *both* uteruses (uteri?) be shedding at the same time? [Confused]

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 19:14      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Only a woman would ask such a silly question. You have the second vagina for when the first one is *ahem* under the weather, as they tend to be 5-7 days out of 28 [Razz]

that doesn't explain the two pronged penis.
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 19:20      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
Or, for some of us, 3-4 days out of 35. And wouldn't *both* uteruses (uteri?) be shedding at the same time? [Confused]

Not necessarily.

For a start, there's no good reason to assume they 'shed' at all, it's all very different in marsupials. There's no placenta.

Secondly, the whole dual system bizzo allows the female to have 2 out-of-phase pregnancies going at once. This pretty strongly implies that they're not synchronized.

The other cool things about marsupial reproduction is that they can put their pregnancy 'on hold' during lean times, and re-start them when conditions improve. This means they can increase in numbers very rapidly after a drought, a handy talent in a drought-prone place like oz.

/me obviously spent far too much time talking to a marsupiologist workmate.

--------------------

magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 20:05      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm finding these posts alternately eyebrow lifting ("and you know that /how/?") and ... um ... actually, they're all like that, just in different ways.

And I can't believe a conversation on France as the sexiest country got turned towards kangaroo mating/reproductive cycles & habits.

Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture