homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » McCain Temper may Cost Mississippi $5-Million

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: McCain Temper may Cost Mississippi $5-Million
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 21:24      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ole Miss has spent $5-million in preparation for tomorrow's scheduled debate.

The threat of McCain cutting and running, and bailing out of the debate has the Republican Governor of the state fuming.

All that money for nothing. Another example of spend and spend Republican politics.

The world is watching a man having a temper tantrum that is costing millions, and he doesn't care about the cost.

I think the debate should go on, and if McCain doesn't show, then a stand-in should announce that John McCain refuses to answer questions regarding the pressing issues of the day.

He has blown up delicate negotiations in Washington, he should not be given the power to blow up much of anything else.

Bye-bye John. We won't even discuss your veep picks implosion with Katie Couric.

Hey, on a clear evening I can see Chicago from my house; it doesn't mean I can negotiate deals with it's mayor.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 22:28      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha. Figures. Honestly I alternate between sick bitter laughing and wanting to cry.

To hell with both dems and repubs.

Although I have heard reports of Bush having a closed door meeting with pelosi and paulson and bush crying give us the money or the suckers going down! and Paulson on his knees begging the speaker to ok a plan.

hahaha doesnt the picture of Stutterin' Hank on his knees going down on Pelosi just make your brain ache? hahahaha.

Eh, it is late and I am crankier than usual. later taters.

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2008 15:07      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
___________________ de TheMoMan __ Does it count that I can drive over to Lake Huron and look at Canada, does that make me an agent of change, or very versed on foreign lands. I even have driven from Sarnia to Niagra Falls.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture