homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » Holy Smokin' Saints on a Stick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holy Smokin' Saints on a Stick
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2008 17:49      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4HIc-yfgM

Sarah Palin getting a layin' of the hands for protection from witches! And the preacher doing it has a record of running witches out of town!!!

OMFG! Too Funny!!! ASM couldn't go this mad! Rhonnie honey, can you give us the POV from the flat earthers at Liberty University? Y'all down wit' witchcrap?

It's Salem all over again!

Witches -- Smoke if you got 'em folks!

McCain is not running a campaign -- he's got a carpetbag full of rattlesnakes and he's running a tent revival. Kiss a snake, boy!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!

Just too funny.

Druid, where are you? Palin and her pals haven't held a barbecue at Casa la Druid yet, have they?

Wait a minute, I think McCain is about to announce the financial crisis was created by little, green men. And what's so funny is a third of this country will believe him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 04:45      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Panic:
Druid, where are you? Palin and her pals haven't held a barbecue at Casa la Druid yet, have they?

She tried to, but I turned her into a newt.
(she got better) [Frown]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 11:15      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is a strange idea that Sarah Palin should have a "laying on of hands" to protect her from witches?

I'm fairly sure that all self-respecting witches out there will be brewing up something special for that particular lady. She should get all the god-fearin', born-again, thump-that Bible protection she can... she's gonna need it. [evil]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
CoyoteSD39
Geek Larva
Member # 10138

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 14:18      Profile for CoyoteSD39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have more important things to worry about than dealing with her. [Wink]

Obviously, Palin knows nothing about true witches. If she did, she would know about the rede, "Do what ye will, lest ye harm none." Followed by, "Everything you do comes back to you threefold."

--------------------
Ack. Hairball.

Posts: 29 | From: In the Heart of the Seven Mountains | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 15:08      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Coyote... but she is thinking about the Hollywood/folktale witches, you know - hooked noses, snaggle teeth, black hats, cats, broomsticks, cauldrons, turning you to a frog, etc. -not the sort you or I think of (i.e. Wicca followers)

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 20:37      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serenak,

The point you make is why I was so concerned about Druid's welfare. After all, he lives in OZ, with all that Dorothy, Toto, "Wanna play ball, scarecrow" stuff.

I'm still concerned about him. He says he turned her into a Newt.

I mean just look at that:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/NewtGingrich.jpg

That's really scary

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2008 03:04      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Panic:
The point you make is why I was so concerned about Druid's welfare. After all, he lives in OZ, with all that Dorothy, Toto, "Wanna play ball, scarecrow" stuff.

*throws ruby slipper at CP*

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

snupy
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2008 15:41      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Druid-regarding your sig: I thought the I can see Russia thing was a joke-she didn't actually say it, did she? [Eek!]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2008 16:20      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Druid-regarding your sig: I thought the I can see Russia thing was a joke-she didn't actually say it, did she? [Eek!]

The site I got that quote from has changed (they have a "WTF??" quotes of the week section), but there's a similar quote from an interview on ABC.

quote:
from ABC interview:
They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 27, 2008 15:08      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ZOMG.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gxrQrMGv0

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture