homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » Great Billboard!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Billboard!
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 20:00      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16879916/detail.html

Just in case you haven't had your daily dose of American Conservative sleaze, I thought I'd let you see what the little scumbags are up to in this country.

After all, from the counterposts I've read, ASM hasn't posted recently.

BTW, in case you forgot, the Republicans were asleep at the wheel when this thing happened.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 20:07      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your American sleazebags are rank amateurs.

If the aussie righties were running the Republican campaign, there'd be a bin Laden press-release thanking the Democrats for their generous support, and urging all good jihadists to vote Democrat.

Oh wait, didn't that happen shortly before your last election?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 20:28      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Your American sleazebags are rank amateurs.

If the aussie righties were running the Republican campaign, there'd be a bin Laden press-release thanking the Democrats for their generous support, and urging all good jihadists to vote Democrat.

Oh wait, didn't that happen shortly before your last election?

After six years, 935 lies, $500 Billion in taxes spent , thousands of lives destroyed, Enron, Worldcom, Katrina, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, IndyMac, Valerie Plame, $4.00 gas, record unemployment ...

And these assholes are running this billboard?

You really think Republicans want to catch that sucker?

C'mon Druid, you Aussies are in a back room, five guys sippin' one 16 ounce Foster's with a straw, watching Croc Hunter reruns and you're dealing this?

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2008 03:28      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____________________ CP __ You know that with the failed banks, Mortgage companies, High food and drug costs, that the GOP has to some how get the populace thinking about the BoGGie man again, you know the Tax & Spenders.

On CBS yesterday at least I think it was them they interviewed a man with 100k in CD's those were protected but the liquid money above the CD's that he kept at the same bank was frozen. What did he expect, he's screaming how am I going to run my business. Dumb shit why have all of your eggs in one basket. Even this dumb old retired clod knew better, Four banks. The wife gets upset because she wants it all in one place, nope TheMoMan will not put all of his money in one bank. Even Old Henry Ford did not do that. Must be the Scot in me.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
shentzu
Geek
Member # 2253

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted July 26, 2008 13:33      Profile for shentzu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe i am missing the obvious here, but how does a disaster that happened while a republican was at the helm encourage people to vote for republicans?

we like disaster? we want to see it again?

--------------------
Set a man by a fire and you keep him warm for a day, but set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 108 | From: here and there | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture