homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » Near-Bad Experience (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Near-Bad Experience
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2007 20:25      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in an airport toilet stall today, and I just could not believe it. This guy in the next stall starts making sexual advances from underneath the partition! O-M-G!!!!!!

Thankfully an airport cop was in the rest room and arrested the fellow. Turns out the guy was a REPUBLICAN SENATOR!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/28/AR2007082800122.html

What a relief. Because he had FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN VALUES! Good to know what those are all about, isn't it?

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Now we know why all the conservatives in here are so upset with Bill Clinton having sex with a WOMAN in the OVAL OFFICE.

-- after all, CHRISTIAN VALUES SAY MEN SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH MEN IN AIRPORT BATHROOMS!!!!!!!!!

Let's see now anti-abortion Priests having sex with altar boys.

Fundamentalist anti-abortion Christian church leaders having sex with drug-dealing male whores.

Anti-abortion Tom Foley soliciting sex from Congressional Pages.

Yep, it's that GOOD OLD TIME RELIGION!!!!

I mean, when was the last time you heard about a gay male getting an abortion, right?

Do any of you conservatives have any idea what this country is going to be like with more than 2/3 of the House and Senate gone liberal, and Hillary Clinton is coronated queen of the world?

You folks thought it was funny when Rush Limbaugh made fun of Micheal J Fox and his Parkinson's disease? Well it will be Janet Reno at the door with the ATF, and she won't be laughing!

Colonel Panic

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted August 29, 2007 20:52      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is not gay and never has been gay. He's just a pervert. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 29, 2007 22:06      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Panic:
Well it will be Janet Reno at the door with the ATF, and she won't be laughing!

Best

line

ever.

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
HubmaN
Geek Larva
Member # 7554

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted August 30, 2007 01:40      Profile for HubmaN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...sounds just like one of those "It happened to a friend of a friend" stories...

--------------------
"...they will see us waiting on such great heights, come down now, they'll say..."

Posts: 29 | From: Bangkok, Thailand | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 30, 2007 03:12      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, you've gotta love those good old conservative family-values.

In the UK, 'unorthodox sexual practices' are pretty-much a requirement for membership of the Conservative Party. It's widely speculated this is the result of years of buggery by the teachers and prefects at those expensive boarding schools most of them attended.

For example: February 1994, the day NATO started bombing the Serbs. What was the lead story in most of the british papers?

Tory MP found self-strangled, wearing only womens underwear, with an orange in his mouth.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wingless
Mini Geek
Member # 10751

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2007 16:09      Profile for Wingless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha! Sex sells better than death usually. And if it was a sexy death...$$$!!!
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 11:49      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colonel Panic _________________ Isn't this the same guy that every time there is a page scandal, Congressinal or Senate. Comes out saying," I am not GAY."

The Queen speaking: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Hamlet, William Shakespeare

I don't know just seems that way to me.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 12:29      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Ah, you've gotta love those good old conservative family-values.

He's no conservative. Look at his voting record.

But then again:
 -

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 13:23      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic GG.

On the subject of perverts masquerading as Paragons Of Christian Virtue, there's this charming story

Apparently the bible says fathers have to 'teach their daughters how to be good wives', I must have missed that chapter. [Eek!] [Frown]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 13:44      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Nice pic GG.

On the subject of perverts masquerading as Paragons Of Christian Virtue, there's this charming story

Apparently the bible says fathers have to 'teach their daughters how to be good wives', I must have missed that chapter. [Eek!] [Frown]

WTF is a ute.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 14:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
WTF is a ute.

Known to merkins as a 'pickup truck' - the ute (utility vehicle) is an aussie invention.

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 01, 2007 22:08      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever a politician wraps himself in the bible, I'm reminded of this guy.

--------------------

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 02, 2007 01:01      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care right now if he was in that bathroom to solicit sex or not.

I am more pissed about his lying. I have no sympathy for politicians that lie. Either he is lying now when he says he is innocent, or he was lying when he pleaded guilty. Either ways He a Fscking liar and fscking liars should not represent people in Congress.

I really do not care if he Fscks men or not. That is between him, his wife, and whoever he fscks in the @$$.

This really proves that catching a senator lying is not what the media cares about. is about selling sleazy sex stories. I have not found one news media that has said that it is immpossible for Craig not to be lying at one point.

In the words of the immortal Bard

"Kill all the lawyers!"

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
hal9000
Geek
Member # 9896

Icon 3 posted September 02, 2007 23:34      Profile for hal9000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be glad i wasnt in the stall next to you... I ate beans, broccoli and a steak for lunch!

-

--------------------
P.E.B.K.A.C. if you can fix this, you can fix anything.

Posts: 183 | From: VA under a bridge living in a van. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
ASM65816
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 712

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2007 14:02      Profile for ASM65816   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Panic:
I was in an airport toilet stall today, and I just could not believe it. This guy in the next stall starts making sexual advances from underneath the partition! O-M-G!!!!!!

Thankfully an airport cop was in the rest room and arrested the fellow.

[shake head]   It's sad how a Homophobic lunatic can spread his message of hate, and no one cares.

The way he uses "I don't hate them because they're gay, I hate them for their religious or political affiliations" is a pathetically thin disguise.

quote:
Fundamentalist anti-abortion Christian church leaders having sex with drug-dealing male whores.
From the way CP talks, once you drop the words "Christian" and/or "leader," there's nothing wrong with being a whore, or a drug dealer.

--------------------
Once a proud programmer of Apple II's, he now spends his days and nights in cheap dives fraternizing with exotic dancers....

Posts: 1035 | From: Third rock from sun. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2007 15:36      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you're a lot of fun at parties. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2007 15:39      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing isn't ASM? I don't think that you and I are the only ones to notice this disturbing habit of SchweetPea's, but you are the only one left mentioning it.

I weary of attempting to communicate with him - he's off his nut.

CP = CrazyPerson

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2007 15:55      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A real human, agreeing with ASM?
This has sparked my curiosity...

<sfx type=clickety-click>
ASM filter disabled...

Hmm, looks like the usual ASM drivel to me, deliberately twisting CP's words to claim it's a homophobic rant, when it's actually a rant against hypocritical 'professional homophobes' who spend their spare time fscking other men in public toilets (plus the usual anti-christian, anti-'righty' material).

<sfx type=clickety-click>
There, the universe looks better now.

Personally, I'm growing weary of people who just drop in to express their bigotry against some religious or political group, post a heap of links to stories about bad things some members of that group have done, and abuse anyone who dares to question them.

CP is looking more and more like ASM. [Frown]

--------------------

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2007 16:24      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first thought when I heard about this scandal was, "well, he might very well not be gay: he's probably bisexual."

I expressed as much to Jonathan, and he told me that according to some guy he knows, men can't be bisexual because you "either suck d!ck or you don't."

In reality, it's just frustrating 'cause people here of late have been lying left and right, getting caught in their lies, and screwing up their careers and their lives. Apparently no one is paying attention 'cause other people just do the same thing. It's such a stupid procedure. I mean, c'mon! Fess up for once! It can't hurt more than it will if you keep lying about it! [Mad]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
ASM65816
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 712

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted September 03, 2007 16:59      Profile for ASM65816   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
September 02, 2007 01:01

I am more pissed about his lying. I have no sympathy for politicians that lie.

(Not intended personally)
Is the problem what he lied about?     ... or ...

Lying is wrong only for politicians?

Rock Hudson lied about his homosexuality. (Dead now, from AIDS.)

Were his lies "good" because he wasn't a politician? Or, would "you" openly despise him for lying about his sexual orientation?

--------------------
Once a proud programmer of Apple II's, he now spends his days and nights in cheap dives fraternizing with exotic dancers....

Posts: 1035 | From: Third rock from sun. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2007 18:16      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhonwyyn wrote:
I expressed as much to Jonathan, and he told me that according to some guy he knows, men can't be bisexual because you "either suck d!ck or you don't."

Whoever said that is an idiot who doesn't know the definition of the word and has a very screwed up view of how human sexuality works.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 02:59      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
Rhonwyyn wrote:

Whoever said that is an idiot who doesn't know the definition of the word and has a very screwed up view of how human sexuality works.

Hmm, does that mean that all seemingly straight women who don't "suck d!ck" are closet lesbians? Bet I can guess how that guy's world view started now I think about it...

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 04:38      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy who said that was gay and on probation for indecent exposure/attempting to solicit anonymous gay sex. And I think the quote was more like "Men either suck d!ck or they don't," ruling out the lesbian question.

Ehh, whatever. I really don't care to know the details of other people's sex lives!

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 05:36      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
Ehh, whatever. I really don't care to know the details of other people's sex lives!

But... but... that's what the internet is for (nsfw)

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 07:16      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ASM65816:
quote:
September 02, 2007 01:01

I am more pissed about his lying. I have no sympathy for politicians that lie.

(Not intended personally)
Is the problem what he lied about?     ... or ...

Lying is wrong only for politicians?

Rock Hudson lied about his homosexuality. (Dead now, from AIDS.)

Were his lies "good" because he wasn't a politician? Or, would "you" openly despise him for lying about his sexual orientation?

ASM: I am aware that your question is posed to the poster quoted. None-the-less, I would like to offer the following thought.

One of the last effective statesman of the US, Adlai Stevenson II (in his prime) said to the effect, "Elected officials who are caught lying, cheating or stealing are far more heinous than the common criminal. The common criminal may put a gun in your back and demand your money, but he does not trade upon your trust.
"For the elected official (read: politician), public trust is their stock-in-trade. They campaign upon it, make promises to seduce it, and show forth a persona of integrity to help win it. Thus, when caught in their corruptions, they are worthy of much more severe punishment than the common criminal."

I couldn't agree more heartily, no matter what the offender's political leanings or allegiances.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture