homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » Pat Tillman Investigation Contines ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pat Tillman Investigation Contines ...
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2007 12:02      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/28/tillman.frendly.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Pat Tillman was the former NFL star who gave it all up to serve his country. A week after speaking out against the transfer of troops out of Iraq (because the job wasn't finished in Afghanistan) Tillman was killed by forces loyal more to Dick Cheney, Jerry Falwell and Tim McVeigh than to America.

The cover up is huge. And Bush/Cheney & Company will not resease documents relating to the "Kill" order and subsequent cover up ).

However, there are cracks in the cover up.

Here is a description of an Army Chaplain attempting to discredit and debase Pat Tillman after he was killed (You gotta hand it to right-wing "Christians" for a smear campaign against him once he has passed away -- like water, Righty always seeks the lowest spot):

"He never would have called me 'sniveling,"' O'Neal said. "I don't remember ever speaking to this chaplain, and I find this characterization of Pat really upsetting. He never once degraded me. He's the only person I ever worked for who didn't degrade anyone. He wasn't that sort of person."

Note how the Chaplain -- a man not on the scene -- is attempting to put words in Tillman's mouth that Tillman never uttered, and are vehemently denied by the fellow who survived, and was right next to Tillman when he died?

This is exactly how low the religious right is in this country. And an example of how naturally and willingly they will bear false witness, and take the Lord's name in vain.

What a friend we have in Jesus, huh?

Colonel Panic

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted August 01, 2007 22:12      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was Pat Tillman Murdered? Absolutely Yes, According to a Nam Vet

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_bill_per_070730_was_pat_tillman_murd.htm

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2007 21:45      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The remarks are chilling, and the silence of the right in this thread is damning.

As an expert marksman and veteran, I find there is just no way this kind of pattern happens in combat, except as described in this article.

Tillman spoke out against the release of Osama Bin Laden and paid with his life.

Osama bin Laden lives under a protective umbrella granted him by George Bush and the far-right wing traitors who support him.

We can only hope that Barak Obama becomes President so he can fulfill his promise to find and kill Osama bin Laden.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture