homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted November 25, 2007 12:44      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by andymonk:
Unified field theory.....If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-9193360585636707299&q=Nassim+Haramein&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

For whatever reason,google have pulled Nassim`s new video. [Confused] You can get the older version here. [Smile] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4907540922643918266&q=nassim&total=651&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Posts: 29 | From: orkney | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2007 23:01      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This kind of reminds me of timecube.com

<3 goo

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2007 06:50      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me CBA to follow link, but figures it can't be anywhere near as insightful as ZomboCom:
http://www.zombo.com/

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted November 28, 2007 17:19      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe i have discovered the earths grid,which is based on the complete flower of life. If you look at the attached image,you will see a map of the island of sanday,which is a part of the orkney islands. I believe this island is one of the starting points of the worlds grid. As you can see at the NE of the island,there just happens to be a light house positioned on a place called start point. I dont have the equipment to post the grid,but if you would like to draw it? First you will require an ordnance survey map(scale 1;25000). Second...... draw a circle with a radius of 2.575miles(5000megalithic yards). Thirdly.....position this circle so the arc runs from start point along scuthvie bay to tofts ness. 4....where the arc cuts through start point,place the point of the compass and draw another circle,creating a vesica piscis. 5.... continue to draw the flower of life. The flower will spiral out,running through all ancient sites,standing stones,cathedrals,churches etc. You will see as you go along,all ancient sites lie at the centre of six points. I look forward to your feedback. [Smile] x http://homepages.compuserve.de/WFKSchlick/OrkneyundShetland/Orkney/miniSANDY.jpg
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 29, 2007 04:50      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man... just give in... no one cares!

BTW I suspect I could draw a pattern based on anything at all and find a large number of corelations with "sacred sites" etc. as there are bloody hundreds of them all over the place.

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2007 07:15      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Errr....what he said. [Wink]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2007 10:22      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... I think Andy's on to something!

Last night, I drew a sacred flower on my ass and all the pimples matched up with intersections of the lines!

This can only mean one thing... the meaning of life, the universe and everything else can be found on Uranus!

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 29, 2007 10:45      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you can draw things on your own ass? Damn.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2007 11:21      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm flexible [Wink]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 29, 2007 12:06      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeesh.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 29, 2007 12:30      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit I was a little curious what a "megalithic yard" is. Turns out it's a fake unit of measure one pseudoscientist came up with using bad techniques and manipulated data.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted December 05, 2007 14:27      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The origin of the G of freemasonry. I believe the G of freemasonry symbolises the complete flower of life. [Smile] http://www.stonepages.com/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=363
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 15:29      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that you are completely incapable of figuring out what the G stands for even though it's widely documented on the internet (and it has nothing to do with your goddamn spirograph drawing).

You, Andymonk, are a complete idiot. Please either sterilize or kill yourself now so that you don't breed. There are too many stupid people in the world already and we really don't need you fucking up the gene pool any more than it already is.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 15:29      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:

I can draw things on a rat's ass. Not that anyone would give a rat's ass...

Edit: Hi Steen.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 15:31      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GG... you're a good guy. I would give you a rat's ass (or any other part of it's anatomy) any day. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 15:46      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless you, my son!  -

gg  -

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 16:16      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me suspects that andymonk needs to get a life.

Perhaps if some geekette 'deflowered' him, he'd have better things to do than bothering us with his mystic drivel.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 18:30      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Andymonk's defense. The Orkney's are pretty cool. They are full of Norse ruins. The ruins are covered in Norse runes. The funny thing is that runes are pretty much just Viking graffiti. The translations basically run to "Sven and Norge were here and we drank 20 casks of mead, then we fought, puked and drank some more."
Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2007 20:03      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a norse gravestone at one of the museums I visited (Denmark?), the inscription went something like...

"Here lies Olaf the great sailor.
He knew no [email protected]@rd would bother making him a proper gravestone when he was gone, so he had this made while he still lived."

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 08:22      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
[email protected]@rd...

He must have been too cheap to pay for the proper term: Piscatorial excreta.  -

--------------------

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 08:27      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:

I can draw things on a rat's ass. Not that anyone would give a rat's ass...

Edit: Hi Steen.

Kindly leave my ass out of this. [Razz]

--------------------
- The Decemberists

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2007 09:04      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Kindly leave my ass out of this. [Razz]

Well, Xanth, at least it's good to have that out in the open. [Razz]

--------------------

andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 13:36      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
I believe that you are completely incapable of figuring out what the G stands for even though it's widely documented on the internet (and it has nothing to do with your goddamn spirograph drawing).

You, Andymonk, are a complete idiot. Please either sterilize or kill yourself now so that you don't breed. There are too many stupid people in the world already and we really don't need you fucking up the gene pool any more than it already is.

Sounds like the reply of a freemason to me. [Wink] At its highest level the G(like all letters and numbers)is a symbol. [Razz]
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 14:05      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
andymonk

Listen up you poster boy for all idiots. No one here gives a flying fig about your squiggle. You must lead the world's most boring life because you cross post to so many forums that you must do nothing else but annoy people all day long. I actually pity you because this must be the only kind of attention you receive you poor pathetic loser.

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2007 15:47      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by andymonk:
The origin of the G of freemasonry. I believe the G of freemasonry symbolises the complete flower of life. [Smile] http://www.stonepages.com/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=363

If you cant see the image,look here..........its been added to this article. http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_sage1.htm

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture