homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » Hey, They gave Cheney a Hunting License ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey, They gave Cheney a Hunting License ...
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2006 15:12      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this shoudn't be a surprise.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200612/s1810177.htm

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2006 16:09      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROFLMAO*

That's got to be the best title for a link that I've seen in a long time.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 14, 2006 16:58      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reminded of the story about Tiger Woods meeting some members at Augusta. One of them is blind. Woods was fascinated by this, wondering how can a blind guy golf, so he sought him out during cocktails. The guy explained "My caddy points my arm in the direction of the hole and tell's me the distance. I line myself up and swing. I've got a +8 handicap." Woods is astounded, and offers "I'ld love to play with you some time.". They guy says "That would be great, but we all play for money here. No handicap"

Woods says, "No, come on. That wouldn't be fair. I'm a PGA champion. You may be a great player, but you're blind. It's just wrong."

The golfer is adament. "$1000 on the game, no handicap, or we don't play."

By now, Woods is ticked off at the guys arrogance. So he accepts the bet "Fine. $1000 it is. When can we play?"

"Any night you're free Mr. Woods. Any night."

Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
brainisfried
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3067

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 15, 2006 06:08      Profile for brainisfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather go hunting with Cheney than driving with Kennedy. [Razz]
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 15, 2006 06:35      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brainisfried:

Or flying with Kennedy Jnr. [evil]

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 15, 2006 07:31      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brainisfried:

You can't possibly be referring to the Hero of Chappaquiddick , can you?

<end sarcasm>

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture