homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Greetings!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Greetings!
Amy Rebecca
Newbie Larva
Member # 39284

Icon 7 posted June 09, 2011 07:37      Profile for Amy Rebecca   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings everyone; fellow Geeks.
I discovered this forum a couple of night past and, of course, found myself registering with little contemplation.

Anywho, I thought it right that I introduce myself briefly and so, here goes...
My online alias is 'Emilie Lycanthropic' however, my real name is Amy Rebecca. -Not many people know this. And I am, in the unlikely case you hadn't guessed, a girl. :3

I love: Language, Maths, Literature, All sciences (although I think Physics has to be my most preferred), History, Geography, Foreign languages (I speak English, German, Finnish and a little Danish). In fact, to cut this short, I might as well say that I like almost anything educational.

Furthermore, I enjoy gaming. I play World of Warcraft, Warhammer, Dungeons and Dragons, Minecraft, Pokemon, Final Fantasy and dozens of online/browser based MMORPGS. [Smile]

To conclude, I'm happy to be here and plan to enjoy myself, as an active member of this forum.
~Regards. EL ^^

--------------------
I'm Emilie Lycanthropic, I like quarks.♥

Posts: 7 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted June 09, 2011 07:41      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Amy! [Smile]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2011 09:23      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Geek Culture forums. You should try to always click any links I offer for music videos. They're always life-enriching experiences.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2011 11:25      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Rebecca:
I'm advanced in regards to eduction, being over a year ahead of my deemed 'piers' (the year 10 community).

Hello Amy, welcome, and I hope you will be happy here. No wonder you have difficulties with the other year 10s, if they are commonly believed to be seaside wooden structures. Has anyone attempted to set up on top of your fellow pupils any of the amenities common on these maritime wonders, such as candy floss stalls, dodgems, slot machine arcades, or fish and chip outlets? If so it would make classes rather distracting.

As I said before welcome. Have fun!

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2011 13:08      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Amy Rebecca and welcome.

Don't mind Calli. You can tell he's just having you
on when he piers at you that way while speaking.

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2011 13:33      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpySteen:
Welcome to the Geek Culture forums. You should try to always click any links I offer for music videos. They're always life-enriching experiences.

Where "life-enriching" means you want to gouge out your eyes and/or rip off your ears, of course [Big Grin]

But welcome aboard anyway, Amy!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amy Rebecca
Newbie Larva
Member # 39284

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2011 07:20      Profile for Amy Rebecca   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear, I kind of contradicted myself with that misspelling! >_< -That's what I get for introducing myself whilst my mind is elsewhere!
GrumpySteen, I will gladly check out your music! -I find that I'm often up for a life-enriching experience. [Wink]
Anyway, thank you all for the welcomes, they are all most appreciated, indeed! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm Emilie Lycanthropic, I like quarks.♥

Posts: 7 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 14, 2011 07:30      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Amy Rebecca,

Hopefully you can bring some much needed new blood to the forums. Enjoy your stay, post well and post often. [Smile]

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 14, 2011 15:14      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W0000! Fresh blood! *drool*

Erm, uh, sorry....

Welcome Amy Rebecca! Post early, post often! [Smile]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture