homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Bob Segar On Tour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bob Segar On Tour
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2011 00:01      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Well if you were alive in the fifties and lived in mid Michigan, Seger is Back

http://www.bobseger.com/stream/article/display/id/4760

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2011 14:14      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. If Bob wants to come back he needs to do
it with original material. That tune belongs to
Tom Waits despite nearly being destroyed by Rod
Stewart. I'm sure there's better material on the
upcoming album so they need to get that out there
first. This tune just lays there. Sorry Bob.

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2011 22:24      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Okay, I was being cheerleader, It sure isn't "Like a Rock or Roll me Away"

____ He used to do music that I felt in my gut. He's gone soft, no fire in the belly.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2011 05:49      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TheMoMan wrote:
He used to do music that I felt in my gut. He's gone soft, no fire in the belly.

Maybe you should have a listen to the CD while eating at Taco Bell.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture