homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Well this is strange! XD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Well this is strange! XD
Azalie
Geek Larva
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 28, 2008 01:49      Profile for Azalie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.geekculture.com/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000780
http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000717

I joined this forum in Sept. 2006... and forgot about it.

I refound it in Sept. 2007 by a random google search... forgot about it after like 10 posts...

Guess what month this is. Sept. 2008 and I refound the site again..

Crazyness! Why do I keep getting redirected here and then forgetting?

Maybe I'm destined to someday remember and become an active member?!

I dont know.

So... I guess..... I'll see you all in a year :x

XD

~Cait

--------------------
~Azalie

Posts: 21 | From: MI | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 28, 2008 04:02      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
_____________________ Azalie __ Good to see you back.

____ If you went and found the Todays freshest posts or topics, and then bookmarked it into your toolbar, we would see more of you and you could keep up with us.

OR

http://www.geekculture.com/ultimatebb/ContentIslands/1/html.html

Bookmark this link.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2008 18:56      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Cait!

I live in Michigan, too. Look's like Mo-Man has welcomed you more than once. So you better honor him by not forgetting about us.

I read your website, and you seem like a real nice person. If anybody tries to flame you, then I'll bite 'em. OK?

You should have five stars right now.

Colonel Panic

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 28, 2008 19:09      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Welcome, Cait!!

Do not be afraid...We are all pretty much harmless around here...well, most of us anyway [Smile] I wonder why you keep being drawn back here every year? Odd...

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Azalie
Geek Larva
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 30, 2008 16:43      Profile for Azalie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
XD thanks everyone~

I put a quick link into my quick link bar thingy

So hopefully ill check back more often ~_~

*bows to MoMan* XD

--------------------
~Azalie

Posts: 21 | From: MI | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 30, 2008 17:34      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
___________________ Azalie __ See if you can find Crimson, and Lemon Smuggler also.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture