homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » hey people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hey people
robohackmaster
Geek Larva
Member # 20970

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted August 20, 2008 12:52      Profile for robohackmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
found this site by accident, and was like maybe i should give it a try.

Not sure it's important, i was in IT for about 6 and half years, well to be honest i think once you're IT you are ALWAYS IT, no matter how you may try to distance yourself... hell being the kid that sets everyone's VCR clock makes you IT afaic...

anyway, here i am, fire away

MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2008 15:04      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome robohackmaster. I thought I was the only kid that insisted on setting the VCR clock. Hrm.. maybe I'm just OCD... and ADD... you know how when you're talking and.... wait.. what was I talking about?

Oh yeah, welcome to geekculture! [Big Grin]

There's coffee in the pot, if you drink the last cup please make more. There's a fresh fruit & Jello pie in the fridge, and there may be some cookies left too. Rum is in the freezer and the Cosmic... well... someone else can tell you about that. [Wink]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2008 15:15      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey robohackmaster,
Welcome to the fun house. You'll like it here, most of us can be pleasant, but we do have teeth. Don't worry, though, we've all had our rabies shots.

As for the coffee, enjoy. And, you might want to get to that pie MMKK mentioned, don't think it'll last long.

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
robohackmaster
Geek Larva
Member # 20970

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted August 20, 2008 16:25      Profile for robohackmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMKK: Yeah, it wasn't something that i really insisted on, but once word got out that that i could set up vcrs, stereos, surround speaker systems, etc... EVERYONE and their grandma from all sides of the family started calling, that was when i was 13...

BTW: Thanks for the fridge and kitchen layout! I'll buy more rum on friday, get paid on thurs!

robohackmaster
Geek Larva
Member # 20970

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted August 20, 2008 16:29      Profile for robohackmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tweety:
Thanks for the note about the jello pie, maybe i'll make jello shots out it or something. Not much for the coffee these days, but if ya kill tha joe, make sum mo!

stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2008 17:03      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forums.

If BBK ever makes more brownies or cookies - don't you lay a hand on them as they are mine (well after I borrow them from bbk).

Make yourself at home.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2008 19:06      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Robo,

You should have a good time here, everybody here is pretty nice, with some exceptions... I will not name names! BTW, Leave my cat alone, he is old and moody [Eek!] Thanks:)

Enjoy!!!

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture