homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Beating my head into a wall

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beating my head into a wall
The real Stealth
Geek
Member # 4615

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted August 19, 2008 01:05      Profile for The real Stealth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been way to long since I lurked the forums. Let me see... Damn, over a year and a half since I read them regularly... oh how time flies when things get shitty. But it all gets better i guess.

--------------------
The one and only "§†eal†h the Fallen One"...Between Your life And mine are Three realities, Yours, The real one, and Mine. They they form a bridge shapped in the letters D-O-_-N-O-T-_-C-R-O-S-S.

Posts: 141 | From: Battle Creek, MI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 19, 2008 07:10      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Stealth, sorry to hear things weren't great for you. I hope things are getting better, and I wish you great times ahead. (Life can be shitty, it doesn't mean it's all there is to be.)

Welcome back!

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
The real Stealth
Geek
Member # 4615

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 19, 2008 14:50      Profile for The real Stealth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... I figured out just how shitty they can be... I have held 3 jobs in about 18 months have gone through a MAJOR fight with my mother (everyone else in my family said they could see it coming so they were not surprised when I moved from Nebraska to Michigan, overnight) and have helped my GFs brother with evicting his ex-fiance.

But thatnkfully My GF and I are still going strong.

--------------------
The one and only "§†eal†h the Fallen One"...Between Your life And mine are Three realities, Yours, The real one, and Mine. They they form a bridge shapped in the letters D-O-_-N-O-T-_-C-R-O-S-S.

Posts: 141 | From: Battle Creek, MI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 19, 2008 14:56      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Stealth, looks like I became active during your absence.

I completely understand the life getting shitty aspect. Currently there, hoping for a quick resolution. If not, things a gonna gets ugly round here.

Otherwise, life's gonna be grand. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any middle ground.

But, enough. I hope things are going well for you and are on a continual upward swing.

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture