homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Ok, so I changed my forum nick...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok, so I changed my forum nick...
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted July 31, 2008 14:08      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got tired of CrawGator, so I decided it was time for a change. I decided on DoctorWho because I have been watching the show since John Pertwee and it is my favorite show of all time. So anyhow, meet the new me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2008 14:48      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*waves hi*

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2008 14:59      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Doctor.

I like the 'regenerated' avatar.

btw - beware, Davros - designer of the Daleks is lurking about.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2008 15:05      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant Steen! They're playing my song. [Big Grin]

LOL TFD [thumbsup]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2008 15:54      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, CG/DoctorWho! Well now, which regeneration is this for you? You only get 13, you know (or is it 12?).

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2008 16:00      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's 12 regenerations for a total of 13 Doctors. Currently I am Doctor number 10 and am 903 years old.

Edit: Of course due to the fact that I travel in time, I might be posting later in one of my previous lives. [crazy]

--------------------

macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2008 18:15      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all just a big ball of wibbley wobbley timey wimey ... stuff. [Wink]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2008 18:49      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorWho:
That's 12 regenerations for a total of 13 Doctors.

I have a theory.

The good doctor will soon reach said limit, which could prove a problem for the writers, one solution is...

That's where girl Timelords come from.

Timelords start out as wild, irresponsible males, then when their reckless behaviour has got them killed a dozen times, they're ready to metamorphose into their 'Adult' (female) form.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2008 21:11      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey...what about the killer 'girl' from the middle of the last series?

Or...the fine lass from the library...that's later on and ya never know...
/me makes Xander and Anya hand gestures (it was in a library, iirc)

Crud...now I have Whedon on the brain?

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2008 01:39      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

She was only part Timelord, her father was The Doctor, her mother was Trillian.

-  -

--------------------

maswan

Lord of the Root!
Member # 269

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2008 05:31      Profile for maswan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

She was only part Timelord, her father was The Doctor, her mother was Trillian.

-  -

Wrong series. The clone from the last season (s04e06 of the new series) would be the one meant. And since she's a clone, there is no non-timelord parts in her.
Posts: 71 | From: UmeŚ, Sweden | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2008 07:01      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maswan:
Wrong series. The clone from the last season (s04e06 of the new series) would be the one meant. And since she's a clone, there is no non-timelord parts in her.

Um, that was a joke.

Georgia Moffett, the actress who played Jenny in 'The Doctors Daughter' is the real-life daughter of Peter Davison (Doctor Who) and Sandra Dickinson (Trillian - H2G2) pictured above.

Ok, so I know far more Dr Who trivia than is good for me...

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture