homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Hey.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey.
deadpool
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 19617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 10, 2008 07:57      Profile for deadpool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm 18 and I found this website by google. Seems fun. I'm 18 living in the D.C. area. A US Future Soldier I go to GA for my basic August 27th, and I'm pretty excited. I do Parkour and tricking and if you all wish to see a tricking video [the most recent] go to youtube and type in Garage Tricking and it should be the very first video. No I'm not a spammer or some ad bot, just putting it out there. Love DeadPool, my favorite Marvel Characters, after Wolverine and NightCrawler.

I love to watch Anime and read Manga, I study Japanese on my own, I can speak a little bit. I can read Kana and very very very few kanji. I can't exactly make complex sentences yet...that make sense xD. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr don't know what else to say....

Posts: 3 | From: Temple Hills, MD | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 10, 2008 14:35      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray for someone else loving my favorite, sarcastic super"hero".

Anyway, welcome to the forums. We're an odd diverse bunch, so look around, post a bit, and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Oh, and watch out for some of the guys... they can get a little... well, you'll figure it out. [Razz]

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 10, 2008 17:40      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
_________________________ SpazGirl _

Oh, and watch out for some of the guys... they can get a little... well, you'll figure it out.

____ Careful there, I represent that.

AND to the noob deadpool welcome

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
iNoles
Mini Geek
Member # 5685

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 10, 2008 22:20      Profile for iNoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you go to the boot camp on GA? Anyway, welcome to the site. Some times, Anime is kinda weird.
Posts: 57 | From: Melbourne, Florida | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
muttnik
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 19442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 11, 2008 19:54      Profile for muttnik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! I just got here myself a few days ago but have been reading here for 'bout a year. They're right, fine bunch here; and very diverse indeed.

Actually the diversity level just went up a notch now that I'm here! Snaggy knows what I mean.

(you *did* google my real name didn't you? One of these days I'll have to give you "the rest of the story" as a famous radio personality used to say.)

quote:

Courts and camps are the only places to learn the world in.... Take the tone of the company that you are in.
The Earl of Chesterfield, Letters to His Son

--------------------
"Courts and camps are the only places to learn the world in... Take the tone of the company that you are in."

The Earl of Chesterfield, Letters to His Son

Posts: 3 | From: Central Ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2008 06:37      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, deadpool and muttnik, which is similar to Sputnik, but with slightly more doggy overtones.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture