homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Just looking for a place to call home.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just looking for a place to call home.
AppleJax
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 13381

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted January 02, 2008 15:18      Profile for AppleJax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everybody,

My name is Emily, and I saw your site as I was surfing the web last night and thought I would join up. I am a college student living in Denver, CO in the US.

I look forward to getting to know you all better in the future.

Posts: 2 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 02, 2008 16:23      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome AppleJax/Emily.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 02, 2008 17:23      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Emily [Smile]

Hope you enjoy yourself here. Post lots, and maybe come and visit us on IRC.

Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2008 21:57      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi AppleJax/Emily

Welcome to the forums - I hope you have fun here. [Smile]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
AntonTakk
Mini Geek
Member # 4686

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 04, 2008 23:48      Profile for AntonTakk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hail and well met!

hope you have a good experience here

--------------------
`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!' - Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posts: 83 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2008 06:53      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings and Salutations. [Smile]

Make yourself at home.

Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2008 07:17      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AppleJax _____________________ Mmmmmm that sounds like a cereal? Welcome to the forums, I am one of the resident old farts here, I still have some old floppies, I mean real floppies not these new fangled things all wrapped up in plastic. This new gateway 400 doesn't even have any bays wide enouh for a eight inch drive. Guess I'll have to hook it up external.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2008 10:21      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forums

and yes the old farts do like to rant on about anything.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2008 14:41      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had a good rant in a while. Wait until tax time comes around.
Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture