homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » **is new** (Page 2)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 
 
Author Topic: **is new**
mephisto

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 666

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted June 07, 2007 22:22      Profile for mephisto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!
Welcome to this here place. It's nice, the people are nice. Careful, some people here bite. The water cooler has belvedere in it. I wouldn't drink too much.

--------------------
"Liberate tutame exinferis."

Posts: 795 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2007 01:41      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mephisto:
The water cooler has belvedere in it.

Is that like rohypnol?

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
mephisto

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 666

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted June 08, 2007 05:28      Profile for mephisto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fs:
quote:
Originally posted by mephisto:
The water cooler has belvedere in it.

Is that like rohypnol?
vodka! ahhhh. you uncultured monkey! just kidding.
Does anyone even need to use rohypnol again? But then again I don't do clubs. I used to bounce at them and everyone knows no women who hangs out at a club regularly is any good.

Posts: 795 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2007 05:34      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mephisto:
quote:
Originally posted by fs:
quote:
Originally posted by mephisto:
The water cooler has belvedere in it.

Is that like rohypnol?
vodka! ahhhh. you uncultured monkey! just kidding.
Does anyone even need to use rohypnol again? But then again I don't do clubs. I used to bounce at them and everyone knows no women who hangs out at a club regularly is any good.

Rohypnol is not just for clubs anymore! New, improved rohypnol can be used at frat parties, dinner dates, housewarmings, graduations, and many other special events. Any time you want to take the guesswork out of sex is a good time for rohypnol!

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2007 13:20      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fs:
Any time you want to take the guesswork out of sex.....

[Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [evil]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
mephisto

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 666

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted June 08, 2007 15:32      Profile for mephisto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fs:
quote:
Originally posted by mephisto:
quote:
Originally posted by fs:
quote:
Originally posted by mephisto:
The water cooler has belvedere in it.

Is that like rohypnol?
vodka! ahhhh. you uncultured monkey! just kidding.
Does anyone even need to use rohypnol again? But then again I don't do clubs. I used to bounce at them and everyone knows no women who hangs out at a club regularly is any good.

Rohypnol is not just for clubs anymore! New, improved rohypnol can be used at frat parties, dinner dates, housewarmings, graduations, and many other special events. Any time you want to take the guesswork out of sex is a good time for rohypnol!
There's guesswork in sex? Man. I never knew that. But it helps to be schooled by older women when you first start. heh. [Smile]

--------------------
"Liberate tutame exinferis."

Posts: 795 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tominfla
Geek
Member # 6767

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2007 00:24      Profile for Tominfla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! There's a bagel that is stevenback 7's. Otherwise help yourself. I didn't know about the water cooler. Good thing I was drinking soda. Unless someone spiked that too. Which would explain my odd behavior lately or is it just the slow Internet connection?

--------------------
"Go get that Earth creature and bring back the Uranium Pew36 Space Modulator" -- Marvin Martian

Posts: 245 | From: Orlando, Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged


All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 
 
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classicTM 6.4.0



homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam