homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » **is new** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: **is new**
wittylikeacid
Maximum Newbie
Member # 8676

Icon 3 posted May 28, 2007 18:17      Profile for wittylikeacid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello community, um, i'm new. i wont go into the long drawn out details of myself but, well, i'm a geek.

just thought i'd introduce myself. [Smile]

Posts: 16 | From: maryland | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 28, 2007 18:20      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w00t! First post! [Razz]

Welcome to geekculture, wittylikeacid. [Smile]

Someone will be along shortly to point you to the fridge, coffee pot, and who to look out for around here.

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 28, 2007 18:24      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Welcome and stuff.

I made some butter tarts. They're over by the wine cooler. Have a good'n. [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 28, 2007 19:27      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello welcome to the forums!!!

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 28, 2007 19:33      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here, looking forward to your posts. [Smile]

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted May 28, 2007 19:48      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey wittylikeacid! Welcome to the forums [Smile]

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
wittylikeacid
Maximum Newbie
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2007 20:00      Profile for wittylikeacid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all and thank you for welcoming me. and the butter tarts are quite delectable. [Big Grin]
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 28, 2007 21:12      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy, wit.  - Welcome to the GC Forums. Have fun, but don't drop any acid, okay? [Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2007 21:19      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MacManKrisK:
w00t! First post! [Razz]

Someone will be along shortly to point you to the fridge, coffee pot, and who to look out for around here.

Are you sure you didn't leave out a comma? After all, you're the one who always points the n00bs to the good stuff [Wink]
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
wittylikeacid
Maximum Newbie
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2007 22:25      Profile for wittylikeacid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
Howdy, wit.  - Welcome to the GC Forums. Have fun, but don't drop any acid, okay? [Big Grin]

yeah, i'll try not to. thanks for that bit of life advice. haha
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2007 01:40      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'lo.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
wittylikeacid
Maximum Newbie
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2007 10:28      Profile for wittylikeacid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fs:
'lo.

hello fs [Smile]
Tiroth
Geek-in-Training
Member # 8543

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2007 14:14      Profile for Tiroth   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!
lol jk, welcome to the forums.

--------------------
Life is neither a good nor an evil; it is simply the place where good and evil exist.

-Seneca

Posts: 35 | From: Death Valley | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2007 04:39      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
w00t! First post! [Razz]

G'day witty, welcome.

The fridge is over there. *points*
The coffee pot is over thataway *points again*
And who to watch out for? Well if you're a single female under 30...me. [Wink]
On the other hand, if you're some kind of animal then you definitely want to stay away from spungo as he might invite you up to his cave. [evil]

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
wittylikeacid
Maximum Newbie
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2007 14:09      Profile for wittylikeacid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astronomer Jedi:
quote:
w00t! First post! [Razz]

G'day witty, welcome.

The fridge is over there. *points*
The coffee pot is over thataway *points again*
And who to watch out for? Well if you're a single female under 30...me. [Wink]
On the other hand, if you're some kind of animal then you definitely want to stay away from spungo as he might invite you up to his cave. [evil]

well thank you for that heads up AJ, haha. and i'm glad, in any case, i'm not some kind of animal. [Smile]
LemonSmuggler
Geek
Member # 7701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2007 18:41      Profile for LemonSmuggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there Wit. I'm Lemon. I'm rather out there and I tease everyone else here with Russian Tea Cakes. They're over there on the table *points*. They like to start pun wars so be ready okay? I've been hit in the crossfire a couple of times and lost a few marbles in the event. [crazy]

Have fun!

--------------------
Oy to the vey.

Posts: 182 | From: My pillow/blanket fort that kicks your forts bum | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2007 18:51      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LemonSmuggler wrote:
I've been hit in the crossfire a couple of times and lost a few marbles in the event. [crazy]

You have marbles? I thought you had a playstation.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 31, 2007 16:41      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Anatomically speaking Lemon, where exactly is the "crossfire"?

Inquiring minds, etc, etc.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 31, 2007 22:27      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two words...scientific evidence.

--------------------

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
LemonSmuggler
Geek
Member # 7701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 31, 2007 23:45      Profile for LemonSmuggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
LemonSmuggler wrote:
I've been hit in the crossfire a couple of times and lost a few marbles in the event. [crazy]

You have marbles? I thought you had a playstation.

Haha, I have both. A two for the price of one deal and such. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Oy to the vey.

Posts: 182 | From: My pillow/blanket fort that kicks your forts bum | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 10 posted June 01, 2007 06:30      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LemonSmuggler wrote:

All that plus an illicit supply of lemons and the potential for felony charges. What more could anyone ask for?

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

LemonSmuggler
Geek
Member # 7701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 01, 2007 21:45      Profile for LemonSmuggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LemonSmuggler wrote:

All that plus an illicit supply of lemons and the potential for felony charges. What more could anyone ask for?

No jail time?

--------------------
Oy to the vey.

GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 01, 2007 21:48      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LemonSmuggler wrote:
No jail time?

That would definitely be high on the list of things to ask for. I don't think they have playstations available in prison. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

wittylikeacid
Maximum Newbie
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted June 01, 2007 21:53      Profile for wittylikeacid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LemonSmuggler:
Hey there Wit. I'm Lemon. I'm rather out there and I tease everyone else here with Russian Tea Cakes. They're over there on the table *points*. They like to start pun wars so be ready okay? I've been hit in the crossfire a couple of times and lost a few marbles in the event. [crazy]

Have fun!

Thanks Lemon, and i cant say i've ever had a Russian Tea cake but i'm sure they're just dandy. Pun wars, hmm...that sounds..interesting. i'll have to observe one later.
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 01, 2007 21:55      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LemonSmuggler wrote:

Nothing. It's definitely worth the risk. [Wink]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture