homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Teh n00bzor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teh n00bzor
Tiroth
Geek-in-Training
Member # 8543

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted May 23, 2007 16:45      Profile for Tiroth   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like going into detail about my personal life, but my name is Tiroth, A fellow geek. I am a n00b on this website and would like to get to know the people on it as well.
btw: Check out my topic in the creative section, I want to practice my writing.
Since I want to become A writer, I guess I should share my favorite kinds of stories. I am currently reading the series: Pendragon, Midnighters, About to finish Everworld, and the Guardians of Time trilogy. Needless to say I am a fan of Fantasy and Science Fiction.

-Tiroth

--------------------
Life is neither a good nor an evil; it is simply the place where good and evil exist.

-Seneca

Posts: 35 | From: Death Valley | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2007 18:22      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forums

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted May 23, 2007 18:43      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! Please don't get lost here, there are "bad people" here offering a kind of "cosmic bong" to innocent newbies, to drug and rape them and steal their belongings, just say no and run away.

Please repost this message in all forums or your crush will kill you tonight.

PM me your credit cards and SSN number in order to keep yourself protected against identity teft [Razz]

Just kidding, welcome to the forums!

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tiroth
Geek-in-Training
Member # 8543

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2007 18:48      Profile for Tiroth   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iWanToUseaMac:

Please repost this message in all forums or your crush will kill you tonight.

I am immortal.
:/ guess I should have mentioned that earlier.

--------------------
Life is neither a good nor an evil; it is simply the place where good and evil exist.

-Seneca

Posts: 35 | From: Death Valley | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2007 07:54      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch out for necro posting. People run around like their hair is on fire if you pull up something older than 48 hours. And if you must pick a nemesis, make it a good one, but not one who everyone gets behind, or you'll be shunned. Or leapt on. Or . . . ugh, I dunno.

I use the "Freshest 15 Posts" as my guide, assuming most things aren't necro'd (necroed for the GrammAr Nazis, yes, this time I remembered the 2nd 'A'). My eyesight isn't what is was, so I tend to not give a rat's rear end about the original post date.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 24, 2007 08:15      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or just accept criticisms as an invitation to improve, and you will fare just fine.

(I'm starting to think I got myself a reputation of being the nice girl with wolf teeth: don't make me mad or I'll bite. Hard. Well, there's some truth behind it, I must say; but don't fear too much, I am rather patient. And I prefer to bite dark chocolate, anyway.)

Welcome, Tiroth. Has someone showed you the kitchen and its hidden treasures yet?

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 24, 2007 08:22      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just_Jess_B:
And if you must pick a nemesis, make it a good one, but not one who everyone gets behind, or you'll be shunned.

Yeah, and you won't have a nemesis, you'll have a themesis. [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 24, 2007 08:43      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiroth:
I am immortal.
:/ guess I should have mentioned that earlier.

Now That is funny.  -

And welcome to GC Forums Tiroth! [thumbsup]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 24, 2007 11:31      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just_Jess_B:
... And if you must pick a nemesis, make it a good one... Or . . . ugh ...

Hey, no fair nominating me to be the nemesis! I was the nemesis last time. And what's up with implying I'm not even a good nemesis? [Wink]

Oh, and welcome, Tiroth!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 24, 2007 16:27      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second the nomination and move that the nominations be closed, (thereby removing any chance of being nominated myself via the careless tossing about of stray cloves, etc.).

/me gavels with feigned authority

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture