homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » I probably should have posted this earlier

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I probably should have posted this earlier
never_ask_why333
Geek
Member # 6340

Icon 7 posted November 24, 2006 18:22      Profile for never_ask_why333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!
I realize now that I probably should have posted this first, then did my other posts...but oh well!

Well, about me. Since I am still in school, that takes up a great majority of my time. If I'm not in school, I'm either working or being active in my school's theatre program (which requires several hours of work a day...it's pretty intense). On the rare occasiont that I'm not busy, I can probably be found doing one of my various hobbies, or hanging out with friends.

I have a wide range of interests, and therefore a wide range of hobbies. Some of these include: music, dancing, singing, acting, painting, drawing, any sort of creative expression, piano, organ,trumpet, physical activity, archery, boxing, martial arts, track,yoga, gymnastics,horse-back riding, bull-riding, swimming, hiking, biking, rock climbing, building stuff, costume-making, meditating, philosophy, arguing/debating, talking, reading, writing, listening to music, sleeping, car racing, videogames, etc. Basically, I do just about everything [Razz] Also, I'm not sure if this is exactly a 'hobby', but to be honest, I do tend to get into a LOT of trouble [ohwell]

Friends are the center of my life, and not too far away is music. I really just like to get out and have fun. I prefer to be around people who are sincere and genuine, and are not afraid to be themselves. I have an uncanny knack to tell when people are lying, so if someone lies to me, I will know. I firmly believe in second chances, but i truly despise liars.

I suppose I could add in a few odd facts. Well, i used to be a vegitarian, but that was before I became a sanguinarian. And in being such, I am faced with my difficulties in trying to live a 'normal' lifestyle. To further hinder that struggle, I happen to be an insomniac, and therefore more or less nocturnal.

I am very open to any and everything. I have done many experimentations in my life, some of them including trying out the majority of major religions. I believe in discussing philosophies, which is one of my favorite passtimes. In my opinion, there is nothing like a good ole debate about philosophy with a good friend.

I guess all in all, I am just an openminded, flexible person who is willing to give anything a try. Geek Culture seems to be an interesting place, and i suppose that would be owed to the people. [Wink]

If you have any questions, just let me know and I will try my best to answer them.

Thanks all!

--------------------
I haven't forgotten
and I won't forget
I just haven't gotten
around to it yet

You can call me Eternity :)

Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 25, 2006 20:45      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are geeky enough. You pass! [Smile]

(Just kidding; all types are welcome here)

Welcome to the forums.

Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2006 07:33      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome mate.

--------------------
www.jcmrpgart.blogspot.com
612toApocalypse

Posts: 182 | From: Brazil | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2006 09:40      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sanguinarian? Ya big freak! [Wink]

Another of the sort, huh? That's uncanny in and of it self.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2006 10:31      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo! Another trumpet player! Friends don't let friends play woodwinds. [Razz]

I guess I classify as a music geek too, I play piano, cornet, guitar, ukulele, accordion and... uhm kazoo I guess.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, have a cup of coffee, sit back, relax and post a lot. [Smile]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2006 12:17      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to play the cornet, but I got bored with it.

(Hmm... sounds like a joke. Like "I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn't cut it". That sort of thing. Anyway, there's no joke intended.)

Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 26, 2006 14:41      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fell asleep reading your list of hobbies.

Is sleeping and talking considered a hobby anymore? I remember the good old days ......

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
never_ask_why333
Geek
Member # 6340

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2006 15:53      Profile for never_ask_why333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, thanks guys! ya'll are so sweet!

Yes, I am a music geek, although I'd say I'm probably better at listening to it than I am playing it [crazy]

About being Sanguinarian...well i have nothing to say about that. if it makes me a freak, so be it [Wink]

And trust me, I plan to post alot.

Didn't mean to bore you to death about the hobbies...but as you now know, I happen to have alot [Big Grin]

I don't know, ARE talking and sleeping considered hobbies? I guess if they take up a certain percentage of your time, they must be. Lol.

Well thanks again, guys. You have succeeded in making me feel welcome.

Peace.

--------------------
I haven't forgotten
and I won't forget
I just haven't gotten
around to it yet

never_ask_why333
Geek
Member # 6340

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2006 16:45      Profile for never_ask_why333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I almost forgot...

I am overly fond of tomatoes.

Only, of course, when my preferred cuisine is not available.

And thus I type with one hand.

--------------------
I haven't forgotten
and I won't forget
I just haven't gotten
around to it yet

Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2006 07:02      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome NAW333.

/wraps scarf around neck [Eek!]

Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture